Share the Savings Program Question

crawford

Is there a time limit, when someone can take advantage of the program?

One of the people I sent the program, has not booked yet. It has't been one week yet but is there a time limit,

if cabins are still available in the same category?

Thanks,

Mike

Answer found on both the FAQs and View Details tabs of the Referral Rewards page:

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/referralRewards.page

Question: Do Referral Rewards expire?

Answer: Yes. The referral must sail within 24 months from the date of activation. The past guest who made the referral has 24 months to sail after their referral sails. If the referral does not sail within the 24-month time period, both Referral Rewards will be invalid and will no longer appear in your Circle Savings account.

Details

Both you and the person you refer will receive a $25 onboard spending credit each when referred person sails on any Princess cruise within 24 months of activation. You may use your onboard spending credit on any voyage within 24 months after the referred person has sailed on his/her first cruise with Princess or you may use your credit during the referred person's first cruise if you are sailing on the same voyage.

Yes on the Share the savings cruise.... it will say at the bottom of your booking where it says share the savings..... I believe its a week or so after you have booked and added your friends for the share the savings. Plus if those cabins are gone, then they are out of luck too.

Yes on the Share the savings cruise.... it will say at the bottom of your booking where it says share the savings..... I believe its a week or so after you have booked and added your friends for the share the savings. Plus if those cabins are gone, then they are out of luck too.

Thanks. I checked mine and it says "for a limited time".

I guess you can ignore my citations above as I seem to have confused the refer-a-friend program with whatever the "Share the Savings" program is. I can't recall ever seeing such an offer on my cruise personalizer. Which could be because the most recent cruise I booked other than as a last-minute deal was to Alaska in 2000.

I guess you can ignore my citations above as I seem to have confused the refer-a-friend program with whatever the "Share the Savings" program is. I can't recall ever seeing such an offer on my cruise personalizer. Which could be because the most recent cruise I booked other than as a last-minute deal was to Alaska in 2000.

I've had these "Share the Savings" opportunities on 2 of the last 4 cruises we've taken.

Just wasn't sure about a time frame. Guess it may be specific on how the cruise itself is selling.

Thanks for your efforts.