Outlets on HAL Eurodam AND drinking water

Snuffy27

is there an outlet bedside that a cpap machine can be plugged into?

Is there drinking water in the cabins? Is tap water suitable to drink?

Yes on all accounts. At each Nite Stand is an electrical outlet and HDMI hookup. Each cabin has bottled water to purchase plus ships water is acceptable, in our opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to double check that outlet question. My CPAP requires a normal electrical two-pronged socket. My understanding has been that I will have to request (or bring) an extension cord. That's what I did a couple of years ago on the Westerdam. Has the Eurodam been refitted with new bedside electrical outlets? I seem to remember (but am too lazy to look it up) that previous postings have indicated the need for extention cords.

I want to double check that outlet question. My CPAP requires a normal electrical two-pronged socket. My understanding has been that I will have to request (or bring) an extension cord. That's what I did a couple of years ago on the Westerdam. Has the Eurodam been refitted with new bedside electrical outlets? I seem to remember (but am too lazy to look it up) that previous postings have indicated the need for extention cords.

Yes there are bedside outlets, I also have a CPAP and usually carry an extension cord but did not need it on the Eurodam. All HAL ships that have been retrofitted with the new changes have the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk