Pacific Jewel Crew

VicGuy

Might be asking a bit early :)

Has there been any announcement about the crew on the Jewel (apart from the Hotel Director Ken Flavell).

Quite a few of the current OV crew are staying onboard, not sure about the Captain but as they are all ultimately part of the Carnival Umbrella of companies it's just an internal transfer.

I'm not sure if it has been officially announced, but I can confirm that Zoltina-J Medwik-Daley, the current Pacific Dawn Cruise Director, will be taking over the Jewel as Cruise Director on the 14th of February.

I'm not sure if it has been officially announced, but I can confirm that Zoltina-J Medwik-Daley, the current Pacific Dawn Cruise Director, will be taking over the Jewel as Cruise Director on the 14th of February.

we hope this is true , as we are one the pacific dawn on feb 20th , we dont care for her too much

we hope this is true , as we are one the pacific dawn on feb 20th , we dont care for her too much

So you have told us before again and again and again :(.

Why not have a positive attitude :) instead of telling us each time how much you dislike her :mad:. We already know and frankly don't really care :rolleyes:.

She is an AMAZING cruise director. I can't wait to have her as my CD again :p.

So you have told us before again and again and again :(.

Why not have a positive attitude :) instead of telling us each time how much you dislike her :mad:. We already know and frankly don't really care :rolleyes:.

Thank you Rose!

Seriously thied, we get that you dont like her - please stop telling us in numerous threads!! I dont mean to sound rude or anything, but the point of this thread is for what crew will be on the Jewel, not what crew we like/dislike. Zoltina-J is a friend of mine, so its really irritating to see your negative comments everywhere. You're totally welcome to your own opinion, completely, however please keep it to the appropriate threads and dont bring other threads down!

Thank you Rose!

Seriously thied, we get that you dont like her - please stop telling us in numerous threads!! I dont mean to sound rude or anything, but the point of this thread is for what crew will be on the Jewel, not what crew we like/dislike. Zoltina-J is a friend of mine, so its really irritating to see your negative comments everywhere. You're totally welcome to your own opinion, completely, however please keep it to the appropriate threads and dont bring other threads down!

Can't you guys see that he is just winding you all up?????

And you are all falling for it hook, line & sinker!!!!!!!!

Just ignore it and it will go away :rolleyes:

Dont worry Jodez, I'm not falling for it, I never bother reply to his threads, since 99% are useless or insulting in some way. I only replied to this once as he is insulting a friend of mine for the millionth time, and I wanted to stick up for her. Otherwise, I dont even bother reading half the threads if he has started them or comments halfway through them. You'd think you'd get the hint after awhile...:) :)

So anyway, back to the main point of this thread, anyone else know about what other crew the Pacific Jewel will have? I am cruising on her in February, so I'm really interested to know who. Caren Kruger was meant to be going over as deputy cruise director, but she has resigned from P&O so now they need new DCD's for both ships. I wonder if they might post some names in the Pacific Jewel ship blog?

We're cruising on the Jewel next October and I for one am looking forward to Zoltina......Made us laugh, she has such a great sense of humour I thought!!!

I'm positive all the crew will be fantastic and we can't wait to sail away. :)

I for one can't figure out why he does it :rolleyes:. This is supposed to be a positive forum & he is very negative and not helpful at all. I have put him on ignore and only see the irritating posts when someone else quotes it :p.

When i was on the weekend cruise in August Captain Lorenzo said he will be sailing the Jewel from Feb (i think), and in a news letter we got from P&O it said Josh was going to be cruise director.

Hi happyholiday

You could be right but maybe he starts in December and Zoltina takes over in Feb (she told us in July that was when she was taking over the Jewel so now not too sure :confused:). Maybe they will co-cruise direct....now that would be cool :D.

Captain Lorenzo is a fantastic captain. Can't wait to have him back on board either :).

and in a news letter we got from P&O it said Josh was going to be cruise director.

You could be right but maybe he starts in December and Zoltina takes over in Feb (she told us in July that was when she was taking over the Jewel so now not too sure :confused:). Maybe they will co-cruise direct....now that would be cool :D.

Zoltina decided not to take over the Jewel from her maiden voyage, she preferred to let another CD set up and then she takes over after a couple months. So it would then make sense that Josh is the CD from the maiden voyage, then she takes over in Feb. He may end up switching with her and going to the Dawn, who knows :confused: :)

It looks like there are some of OV 2 and OV 1 crew on the Pacific Sun and the crews will be changed around.

I know some of the waiters etc will be transfered to the Jewel from the Pacific Sun, and recently there seemed to be a lot of Pommie Crew on the entertainment where there is usually mostly Kiwis.

So maybe they are just moving the staff on the 4 ships now around as they will do in the future when all 4 ships are based in Australia???

The entertainment staff all work through the same agency. It just depends where they are in their rotation as to who you get. Quite a few of the kiwis & Aussies are now on Princess which is why you are seeing more of the entertainment crew from the UK. There will be Kiwi dancers on the Jewel.

Archived