Carnival Glory vs Magic

desertskies

I haven't sailed either, so please don't be mad! But I had the exact same conundrum as you when choosing a cruise, and ultimately I decided on the Magic. The big factor for me was the opportunity to have a Cove balcony, which I've never tried before. Also I love the seating on deck 11 of the Dream class ships. But otherwise, especially after the recent dry dock of the Glory, the ships are VERY similar. They both have Guy's burgers and the Blue Iguana, which are big factors for me when cruising because I love them so much. I believe the Red Frog Pub on the Magic serves food while the Glory doesn't, if that's a big thing for you. The Glory will, of course, be smaller, so less people, but my husband and I tend to do things at off-peak hours so lines have never bothered us. One thing I noticed was different times in port. I was looking at the Eastern itinerary and the Glory was always in port much earlier than the Magic, with the Magic staying later in the day. Sometimes that can make a difference if you're a morning person or not. Anyways, those are jus the things I noticed when doing my own research! I hope it helps. I wish I could give a first hand report, but we aren't sailing in the Magic until next year.

Just my 2 cents. I've sailed the Glory and it is a smaller ship than the Magic. I would choose the Magic for at least 2 reasons - It has a walkway all around the outside on deck 5 and it has the Cloud 9 spa with that special pool.