More coffee questions

Vacationdreamer<><

Thought I'd chime back in.

I did buy the coffee card as I had a $25 OBC and no where else to spend it.

The IC coffee was delicious. I had a lot of fun trying different hot AND icy combos.

Their basic coffee was also very good at IC, BUT I will add that the buffet coffee wasn't awful, either. If it hadn't been mentioned here, I would not have wondered what it was made from. I was on Crown.

Without a coffee card I think Princess has the worst coffee on the high seas...& we love cruising Princess!!

Based on your description above, I think Oasis of the Seas would give them are run for their money. We were on it a year ago and the coffee in every venue was horrid. Going on the Royal Princess in March. So, we'll have a better basis of comparison then.

Based on your description above, I think Oasis of the Seas would give them are run for their money. We were on it a year ago and the coffee in every venue was horrid. Going on the Royal Princess in March. So, we'll have a better basis of comparison then.

There is a difference on Royal and Regal ... the coffee machines in the buffet area use beans, not syrup. I am guessing that Majestic also has the newer "beans" machines.

All the older ships use syrup concentrate to make the buffet coffee.

There is a difference on Royal and Regal ... the coffee machines in the buffet area use beans, not syrup. I am guessing that Majestic also has the newer "beans" machines.

That sounds encouraging. I really don't care about the specialty drinks on coffee card, but I do enjoy a good cup of coffee. So, hopefully the buffet coffee fills the bill. Otherwise, hello International cafe.

All the regular coffee no matter where you get it on the Regal or Royal is pretty decent.

I guess they finally listened to the comments that people have made over the years. :)