Sailing with toddler on Elation in a week question.

CheifM

We are sailing a little over a week from now on Elation and I have a 2 year old son. He loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and potato chips. Sometimes he is a picky eater and the peanut butter is a fall back food if we can't get him to eat good. Can we get these on board the ship? Can I bring a few small bags of snack chips on board.

Bp and j with chips available on room service menu. Not sure about other places on board. I would think you could get it in MDR at dinner too. I haven't seen chips much in other places. You can bring some on board if you want.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

*PB

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

We would often order our 3 year old daughter a PB&J from room service to munch on while we were getting ready for our late dinner. Then once at dinner, we would have a fruit bowl ordered for her right away so she could graze on that while waiting for the main courses. The kids menu has some pretty kid-friendly options (spaghetti, pizza, burgers, and probably chicken fingers). There was always something that she would eat. You can also hit up the deli counter on the Lido deck for a classic grilled cheese as well. Lots of options for the little ones.

When my DDs were little we would walk them around the lido buffet before late dinner time. They would pick out what they wanted to eat and we would sit with them as they tried out what looked good. We would nibble off their plates as well. After a light dinner, they would have fun in the kids club while DH and I had dinner in the MDR. As they got older they had dinner in the MDR with us and loved ordering for themselves. I hope you have as much fun with your 2 year old as we do now with our 15 and 17 year old DDs.

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums