Carnival (Vista) Chef's Table

Jacks Lady

Greetings All !

My husband and I will be cruising on the Carnival Vista this October for our 29th Wedding Anniversary, and both our birthdays:hearteyes: .

I have booked and got confirmation on the Chef's Table (dinner). I hoping someone can help with my endless questions.

Did you have a good time? Did you get full? How long did it take? And , would you do it again?

We would also like to try the Brewery on board the Vista. Has anyone try the brewery? And did you enjoy the tour and would you do it again?

Thank you in advance!

Can help you with the brewery stuff!

Tbh...its a normal brewery tour and talk (of a very small brewery) but it does have a 'how we do it at sea' twist which I suppose is the interesting part. When we were on the Vista it was Carnival's head brew man who is currently on the Horizon.

You get a flight of 4 beers which are tasty enough but you can buy them at the bar anyway.

Its one of the more interesting things to do on sea days but if you have been on brew tours before its nothing too unusual.

Wasn’t impressed with Vistas Chef Table.

It was good, the Chef did show us how the same food could have a different taste based on one tiny different ingredient. If you are not adventurous or are a meat and potatoes person, you will be disappointed.

Why wasn’t I impressed? The year before we had the Chefs table on Royal. It began with a champagne meet and greet. Then, every course was paired with a different wine. The Sommelier would explain the wine followed by the Chef explaining the next course and how it was prepared.

The experiences were the same price but vastly different in presentation.