How to download excursion listings

smmountaingal

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to download the full list of excursions from within my booking? Or maybe the excursions are available someplace else on the Celebrity site. I am trying to share excursions with our friends who are considering joining us on the Alaska Tracy Arm Solstice ship next year.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to download the full list of excursions from within my booking? Or maybe the excursions are available someplace else on the Celebrity site. I am trying to share excursions with our friends who are considering joining us on the Alaska Tracy Arm Solstice ship next year.

Thanks

On the main menu, click on MENU in the upper left corner, then click on Shore Excursions from the drop down box. Select Shore Excursion Brochure from the next drop down box. You will then be able to enter you sailing date information, hit Select Brochure and the Excursion Brochure will pop up. You can look at it online, save it or print it.

Enjoy!

On the main menu, click on MENU in the upper left corner, then click on Shore Excursions from the drop down box. Select Shore Excursion Brochure from the next drop down box. You will then be able to enter you sailing date information, hit Select Brochure and the Excursion Brochure will pop up. You can look at it online, save it or print it.

Enjoy!

Thanks for this tip. I was able to access both of my 2019 trips. This certainly makes it much easier to compare the offerings and review the details.