What rooms to avoid on Serenade of the Seas?

I looked hard at this when in Serenade and personally would go in front of the life boats on decks 7 or 8. The life boat covers ruin the view from the balconies immediately above them and the pool deck protrudes very far out above deck 10 where all the suites are. Possibly more motion further forward but we were ok in our family ocean view at the very front.

Or go for an aft cabin if available but not on deck 10 because of the noise from the windjammer.

Hello again. The hump cabins have a good view but they are next to the centrum and people on here have complained of noise in that location as the centrum is the hub of activity and entertainment.

Find an outside photo of Serenade online and zoom in to where you are thinking of to be sure you will be happy.

Edited by Nettee

I looked hard at this when in Serenade and personally would go in front of the life boats on decks 7 or 8. The life boat covers ruin the view from the balconies immediately above them and the pool deck protrudes very far out above deck 10 where all the suites are. Possibly more motion further forward but we were ok in our family ocean view at the very front.

Or go for an aft cabin if available but not on deck 10 because of the noise from the windjammer.

Any rooms near the Centrum due to noise and especially 9078 or so itineration. 9078 is the closest to the Centrum and the elevators.

You can find me in 7540 on the Serenade. The balconies are slightly larger on 7 forward and the outboard 20 inches of the balconies are uncovered. There is a direct view down to the water on deck 7 for cabins 7514-7546 and 7014-7046.

Balconies on deck 8 look directly down on the 20 inch extensions of the deck 7 balconies.

9078 is my preferred cabin, on Serenade they shut the fire doors around 10 p.m, and the noise does not come into the cabin. It has a huge balcony, is right next to the elevators, (no noise from them) and when you return to the ship after a day on shore it is so nice to have only steps from the elevator to get to your cabin.

9078 is my preferred cabin, on Serenade they shut the fire doors around 10 p.m, and the noise does not come into the cabin. It has a huge balcony, is right next to the elevators, (no noise from them) and when you return to the ship after a day on shore it is so nice to have only steps from the elevator to get to your cabin.

BUYERS BEWARE:

We had booked this hump cabins some 1.5 years in advance for the size of the balcony for our 12 nite Mediterranean cruise. This cabin was a disaster. They even closed the fire doors at 9 pm while the shows were going on. However, the music reverberated thru the elevator bank and into our cabin. Tried sleeping in the lounger on the balcony to no avail. After 3 nights they moved us to a balcony cabin #8126 towards the middle of the ship. Finally got some sleep and rested to take advantage of the lengthy tours.

Ps. Because the cabin that they moved us to was a lower priced balcony, we got $800 per towards a future credit. Almost paid for the entire Oasis trip that we took 6 months later.

OK. I guess we didn't mind it as much as you did. We have been booking this cabin on Radiance class for many years. In fact we just had it in June on brilliance for Northern Europe and have it again in October for the Boston to Fort Lauderdale repositioning.

We love the location, the size of the balcony, which is mostly in shade and good for my DH and his Irish skin[emoji2].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk