All-Inclusive day pass

MeganGC1983

Hoping for an all-inclusive day pass somewhere on the island. I know most are still closed from the hurricane. Any news on reopenings or maybe one I don't know about?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you considered booking an actual room at a resort? You would have full access for the day you’re in port.

No, I hadn't, but that's a great idea. Thanks! Suggestions on hotels!?

I would look on TripAdvisor. We’ve never done this at this island, but we have in Nassau a couple of times to have access to Atlantis.

Are any of the big resorts that offered day passes even opened yet! The Westin and the Sonesta resorts had extensive damage and I know for sure that 2 of these resorts for sure are closed to overnight guests as they rebuild.

Unfornutatly, the site I have used once to do something like this shows that their St. Marteen resorts are all closed for the remainder of 2018. This confirms Karysa's post.

https://www.resortforaday.com/St-Maarten-Day-Pass-s/1833.htm

Good luck!

I was hoping this either was wrong, not updated, or someone knew of something different. Darn!

I was hoping this either was wrong, not updated, or someone knew of something different. Darn!

No it's not wrong. People always comment about the damage being so much worse on the French side but the large resorts on the Dutch side were devastated as well. The large resorts were mostly on the Dutch side.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it all inclusive??

I don't remember a pool there or any real amenities and that beach is the on e with ongoing pollution concerns. I can not imagine what they offer would be worth $125 pp.

What am I missing?

This was the response I got back in regards to the $125 cost:

The $125.00 is for the room and will include only the beach chairs.

In the event of questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Diana Gumbs

Reservations Manager

This was the response I got back in regards to the $125 cost:

The $125.00 is for the room and will include only the beach chairs.

In the event of questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Diana Gumbs

Reservations Manager

I wonder if this deal is more for people disembarking a cruise in St maarten in the morning and taking a late afternoon flight back home? We have frequently had people ask where they can store their luggage/hang out before their flight. For that purpose I can see this type of day pass but not for a cruiser.

I wonder if this deal is more for people disembarking a cruise in St maarten in the morning and taking a late afternoon flight back home? We have frequently had people ask where they can store their luggage/hang out before their flight. For that purpose I can see this type of day pass but not for a cruiser.

It's possible, but we have been to St. Maarten so may times on cruise stops, that we wanted to do something different, we are thinking about doing a day rental, it is also one of the few hotels that is back to normal, many of the resort for a day hotels are still closed...

It's possible, but we have been to St. Maarten so may times on cruise stops, that we wanted to do something different, we are thinking about doing a day rental, it is also one of the few hotels that is back to normal, many of the resort for a day hotels are still closed...

I think 2 beach chairs on this beach runs $20 if that.

Why would you need a room that costs $125 that only gets you chairs on the beach for 2 people?

Why not just rent the beach chairs on the beach and spend the other $105 on food and drinks?

Please tell me what you think the day pass gets you compared to that?

Perhaps $125 get you a room with a bathroom-etc.......showering, changing, resting, room-service?? I'm still hoping there will be more re-openings as the months go by.

Scanditaly.

Yes, that's all I see it giving you to along with 2 chairs on a beach.

Hi,

You get a room & the chairs to use for the time you are there. That is what she told me

Thanks for the information. If you decide that you don't need a room and are looking for a beach day with food and drinks and a better beach I would suggest Karakter beach bar on Simpson Bay beach.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the information. If you decide that you don't need a room and are looking for a beach day with food and drinks and a better beach I would suggest Karakter beach bar on Simpson Bay beach.

Anyone know how much a taxi from the port to Karakter Beach would cost for 6 people?