Newark Airport hotels with transfer to Manhattan cruise port

pbinn

I am thinking about a transatlantic cruise on the ncl getaway in April. Trying to figure some things before we decide. We live in NJ and will have to fly back from London. Don't really want to park at the port. Don't want to try and get back there to get our car. We have flown out of Newark and did the park and fly. Has anyone parked at a Newark hotel and gotten a transfer to the Manhattan port?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Newark Crown Plaza is offering a package that includes roundtrip transfers to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal through Trinity Reservations at http://www.trinityreservations.com . There are two packages, one that includes up to 14 days parking and one that doesn't include parking.

You can put your dates in on the website to check rates and availability.

I can't comment on the hotel as I haven't stayed there.

The Trinity package is expensive for what you need. Just make a reservation to park at one of the hotels and book a car service like Dial7 or Carmellimo to go to the Manhattan Cruiseport.

A cruiseline transfer from one of the terminals could also work for you if it is being offered.

Yeah I'll have to look into some different ideas. I've just never done it as a one way cruise and having to fly back. My car will be at a different place unless I park near the airport I'm flying back into. Trying to not ask my son to have to drive into Manhattan to drop us off

Yeah I'll have to look into some different ideas. I've just never done it as a one way cruise and having to fly back. My car will be at a different place unless I park near the airport I'm flying back into. Trying to not ask my son to have to drive into Manhattan to drop us off

NJ Transit + cab or airport bus + cab are also options from EWR to Manhattan Cruiseport.

Better to have your car at the airport and do the transfer on the front end of the trip.