Bohio Resort

leomaggie

Yes. They have a charge. At one time was $10 per lounger, then you buy your own food and drinks. They do limit # of day guests, based on longer stay occupancy at the resort itself. So a bit unpredictable, but early is probably better. Great place.

Yes. They have a charge. At one time was $10 per lounger, then you buy your own food and drinks. They do limit # of day guests, based on longer stay occupancy at the resort itself. So a bit unpredictable, but early is probably better. Great place.

Can you call them to make a reservation or just show up? I tried to find something about day guests on the Bohio website but it wasn't mentioned.

I saw 2 different private tour companies that offer a beach day at Bohio, but thought it was expensive.

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

We were at Bohio last May and are going again next week. I emailed the resort and was told they do not charge to enter. I emailed again this year because I couldnt remember if we were charged last year.

It is a very nice beach, they have a bar, food, nice facilities . We got 2 chairs under the trees.

The cost of a taxi is $8 pp each way from the cruise terminal.

Hope this helps.

We were at Bohio last May and are going again next week. I emailed the resort and was told they do not charge to enter. I emailed again this year because I couldnt remember if we were charged last year.

It is a very nice beach' date=' they have a bar, food, nice facilities . We got 2 chairs under the trees.

The cost of a taxi is $8 pp each way from the cruise terminal.

Hope this helps.[/quote']

Yes, this is definitely helpful! I sent an email several months ago but never heard back so assumed they wouldn't let "walk up daytrippers in" since I saw excursion companies offering expensive trips to Bohio.

I saw a post and/or picture from several years ago that said there is a sign on the beach offering snorkel trips to the wall right off the beach. Could you please look to see if you can find a similar sign or see people taking advantage of it and report back? In fact I'd love to hear how your visit went and any feedback you might have. If you rather contact me privately, my email is dudemp52@comcast.net.

We're a group of 4 traveling the first week of Dec. 3 of us would love to go snorkeling (while the other hangs on the beach) so being able to leave for an hour snorkel trip from that beach would be awesome.

I appreciate any insight you have!

Thanks!