3/26 from St Thomas

bvocruise

We are considering the 8 night cruise from/to St Thomas departing on 3/26. The Sea Dream website just listed it has a special for $400 off per person which will almost cover the fees. The itinerary is a litte different than then the other cruise we were looking at leaving on 3/26.

SatMar26St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 7:00pmSunMar27St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands MonMar28Saba, Netherlands Antilles MonMar28St. Barts TueMar29St. Barts WedMar30Anguilla ThuMar31Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands FriApr1Norman Island, British V.I. SatApr2Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands SunApr3St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

I'm wondering if this cruise won't be popular and why it is on the discount list so soon.

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions. It is less expensive and easier for me getting roundtrip air from the same location.

Looks like a great itinerary to me, especially since there is so much time in the BVI:D

For the life of I can't figure out the rhyme or reason when it comes to SD pricing and discounting. I have been following fares since we started cruising on SD for more than 5 years:eek:

It is cheaper to go in and out of the same airport so that is another plus.

We were also looking at the Barbados cruise leaving in mid Apr. It isn't discounted but looks very nice. Our issue though is the air routing coming back is very bad. We would be better off staying an extra night which would take the vacation out to almost two weeks. The cruise is 9 nights and we always fly in the day before as an extra insurance policy.

Archived