Sunday breakfast/brunch on Voyager

vipro

Hello, I am new to Regent 7 sevens here... I have heard they offer nice/sth special on the breakfast or brunch on Sundays. But unfortunately the only Sunday of our 7 day cruise is not a sea day (we will be at St Tropez) and we currently have plans for the 830 tour to GRIMAUD & PORT GRIMAUD.

So does that mean we will miss the brunch, which I have heard it is really nice, or do you think it is worth to skip the excursion for the brunch? I am not sure how special it is compared to a regular lunch or breakfast so I am not sure whether it is worth it to stay behind.

Can anyone who has been to the brunch share their views on this?

Oh btw, our cruise is a 7 night cruise so there is no sea day

Thanks!

On Sunday, on all of the ships they have caviar and champagne - both in La Veranda and Compass Rose. The only ship that does a special Sunday brunch is Explorer and that only occurs on a sea day.

So, have some champagne and caviar (if you like them) and enjoy your excursion!

Thanks travelcat2!

So the only thing special is the caviar and champagne in breakfast? (I was thinking for something more than that!)

Anyway, I have heard you could have the champagne in other meals but is the caviar the only time it will appear throughout the cruise? (don't recall whether i have tried it before, so i wonder if it is as tasty as ppl suggest)

Thanks again

Caviar appears at other times, but the only guaranteed times are Sunday brunch and at the Seven Seas party. It may pop up on a menu here and there as an appetizer or on one of the little canapés they pass around before dinner, but no guarantees.

Other than caviar and bubbly, Sunday brunch is pretty much like breakfast any other day--which is great on Regent. You can get smoked salmon with accompaniments any day. Eggs Benedict any day in CR and several days is also offered in La Veranda. They make delicious omelets any day.