Stateroom 10700 on Independence

Hi have just had Stateroom Number Assigned and it is 10700 on Independence, Q is this a Good Location or is there some noise from the Windjammer above the Room, thanks for the help.

Do you want to check the number of that stateroom?????

Perhaps you mean 1700?

If so, that is a real catch. Best balcony cabin on the ship. No problem with noise. Score!

Do you want to check the number of that stateroom?????

Perhaps you mean 1700?

If so, that is a real catch. Best balcony cabin on the ship. No problem with noise. Score!

Yes its Deck 10 1700 and thanks for the update and the great information, looking forward to it :cool:, have to blame a poor keyboard;).

Yes its Deck 10 1700 and thanks for the update and the great information, looking forward to it [emoji41], have to blame a poor keyboard;).

You always were lucky Tom🤪🤪

Really nice Suite Lounge on there now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by 6MonthsHere6MonthsThere

Thanks John, better lucky than Good looking, did not know that there was a Suite Lounge on Navigator, you learn something new everyday.

Tom, your keyboard must be playing up, in your first post you said it was the INDEPENDENCE not Navigator, not sure about the Navigator and suite lounge[emoji18]

Also didn’t think there was a cabin 1700 on Navigator [emoji15]

Tom, your keyboard must be playing up, in your first post you said it was the INDEPENDENCE not Navigator, not sure about the Navigator and suite lounge[emoji18]

Also didn’t think there was a cabin 1700 on Navigator [emoji15]

John you are correct it is Indy, had a hard night with a party for Wins 80th cannot blame the keyboard this time;).

Bet that was some party🤪, when are you going on the Indy??, not the TA by any chance 🤞

No sorry not the TA Win will not do any TAs again, doesn't like the Hassle of Flts and Immigration.

We are on Indy 31st Aug 8 Day Fjords Cruise, the Party was great we had 2 in 2 Days for her, one on the Thurs where we go dancing, then a Family one on Sat Eve:wine-glass::cocktail::bottle-pop::whiskey-glass:

No sorry not the TA Win will not do any TAs again, doesn't like the Hassle of Flts and Immigration.

We are on Indy 31st Aug 8 Day Fjords Cruise, the Party was great we had 2 in 2 Days for her, one on the Thurs where we go dancing, then a Family one on Sat Eve:wine-glass::cocktail::bottle-pop::whiskey-glass:

Great cabin to watch everything as you float through the fantastic scenery [emoji1303]