Reflection - Sky Suite

crash3x

I just booked the Sky Suite for the first time, I normally cruise at Concierge Class cabins. With my suite came the "Best" perk package, Premium Drink pk, Grats, Ultd Internet, and OBC. My question is ... In the suite level in the mini bar included or is it extra addition charges. The reason I ask.....some times I just want a drink or soda or cold water and don't want to have to go another deck to get one when I am curled up on the deck with a book.:)

Mini Bar only included in Royal Suite and above. Often you can bring beers, soda and bottled waters from Michael's Club to-go, though some concierges don't allow drinks to go from there. You also can use your package to get drinks to go from any bar (and accumulate a little stash in your room for when you want them). Enjoy the suite life!

I just booked the Sky Suite for the first time, I normally cruise at Concierge Class cabins. With my suite came the "Best" perk package, Premium Drink pk, Grats, Ultd Internet, and OBC. My question is ... In the suite level in the mini bar included or is it extra addition charges. The reason I ask.....some times I just want a drink or soda or cold water and don't want to have to go another deck to get one when I am curled up on the deck with a book.:)

On my last cruise, my DH and I went down and got water, along with tea and soft drinks for our mini fridge from Michael’s Club. The concierge would always smile and say “have a great day.” We kept it well stocked and ready for use. Our butler kept us stocked with water too. It was great to have those beverages available to us when needed, especially for our excursions! It was also nice to have such a variety available in MC too. We visited MC at least once a day anyway and I enjoyed choosing what I wanted myself...on the TA, we did not have a beverage package with our suite.

You will really enjoy the suite life!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

I have been on cruises where the MC Concierge and/or the bartender didn't care if you took alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages out. I have been on cruises where you could take all the non-alcoholic beverages you wanted out of MC, but not anything alcoholic. I have had MC bartenders, who, when learning that you were off to the show, say take a glass of wine with you. I think it depends on who is making the decision. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to this.

To answer your original question, no the minibar is not included in the premium package in a Sky Suite.