Oasis May 20th - any requests?

We are boarding the Oasis on May 20th - only 2 more days.....

While I can't say that I will do a live review, I will do one when we get back. So, if you have any questions or requests, just let me know.

A couple of things....

We are doing the My time dining with reservations at Sabor and Solarium Bistro already made. Will not be dining at the other specialty restaurants.

Have reservations at the Diving Show and Comedy Show. Can't guarantee we will make it to those and definitely won't be attending the other shows.

Have an Ocean Balcony and the beverage package so I won't be paying attention to prices.

I will try to answer any questions posted here when we get back so ask away..... Will try to pay attention to details that are not on other reviews (if there are any)

Thank you for the offer. I would love to see pics of pool deck loungers (not upright chairs) that are located in shade (not in solarium). From what I have gathered so far, there are some near the 2 hot tubs near main pool, but interested in location of others. Will be on Oasis first time in Dec and looking forward to relaxing by pools most days, but not in sun. Thanks for your help! Have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I would love to know if the Royal Caribbean app (not the IQ one, but the newer one) allowed you to chat within your group without having an internet package. We have 2 teens with us on our August cruise and I'm trying to figure out how to coordinate schedules/locations with them without spending hundreds on an internet package. Thanks!