Has anyone done the Wonders of San Juan excursion?

The last time we were in San Juan, we stayed primarily in Old San Juan. This excursion looks like it has a good mix of things to do, but I can't find any reviews on it.

We signed up for this excursion for our July cruise...and I'm curious about what to expect. Couldn't find much information about it.

• 2 months later...
Awesome! Thanks! Enjoy your cruise! :)

We went on The Wonders of San Juan excursion and really enjoyed it. We were put on a mini bus (about 30 of us), with a driver and a tour guide. Our tour guide, Hector, was very informative and interesting. We made 4 or 5 stops where we would get out for about 20 minutes each. The first was not far from the pier, at a beautiful seaside park; then we stopped at the capitol building; a seaside cemetary near a fort; and further out of town to an african village, near the spot that Roberto Clemente's plane went down. We stopped at a road side stand for a taste of the local flavor before heading back.

I was traveling with my 2 kids in their early 20's, so they enjoyed learning about the culture and visiting the sites. I'm not sure it would have been so enjoyable with young children. They might not have gotten much out of it.

We arrived back at the pier about 40 minutes late, which didn't allow much time for shopping. We had just enough time to run to a couple of stores that were close to the pier.

I hope you enjoy the excursion and have a great cruise.

Terri