Brillance OTS cabin: Deck 2 or Deck 3?

Help-- there are only 4 INSIDE cabins (for 2) left for an upcoming Brilliance of the Seas cruise. Only one choice left on the 3rd deck cabin 3121, or 3 cabins left on the 2nd deck: 2001, 2005, & 2007. I did check the cruise cabin compilation thread above, but there is no reviews for 2nd floor cabins or anything near 3121.

I booked 3121, but after looking at the deck 4 plans it looks like there might be a lot of foot traffic in that area because it is pretty close to the dining room. But deck 2 looked like there weren't many cabins, and I wondered if there might be engine noise. But maybe it would be quieter down there, and that would be a better choice?

Can anyone offer any experience or suggestions? I am having second thoughts that maybe I should drop down to the basement where it is quieter. I am assuming there is no charge for room changes if it is in the same category. Thanks

Edited by tugtraveller

No not worried it being on my floor. Worried about possibly being UNDER part of the dining room/hallway that leads to the dining room. Not sure how much noise we will get from the floor above us. I will bring my earplugs -- but I sometimes have trouble being a light sleeper.

I've had several cabins on deck 2 on the Brilliance, Jewel, and Radiance. It's my preferred deck for an inside cabin. Hallway is dead, dead, dead. On port days I have often gotten back on and just rolled into my cabin. Centrum is 2 flights up so super covenient. Never saw anyone get lost and wander into the hallway.

• 7 months later...
I've had several cabins on deck 2 on the Brilliance, Jewel, and Radiance. It's my preferred deck for an inside cabin. Hallway is dead, dead, dead. On port days I have often gotten back on and just rolled into my cabin. Centrum is 2 flights up so super covenient. Never saw anyone get lost and wander into the hallway.

Ever been in 2501 ?