Carnival Triumph

stoddaj1

We have been on 5 Carnival cruises and really enjoyed them. Decided on a end of summer 5 night cruise out of New Orleans. Just wondering if anyone can provide info on the Triumph. Entertainment, Serenity Deck etc. All info is welcomed!

Entertainment in the Rome lounge (production shows) still have the live orchestra pit and they have different shows than fleet wide shows. No serenity deck, yet, but have two pools and 4 hot tubs. Just got off the Triumph on 6/14. Had a wonderful time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I’ve done that cruise on Triumph the past two years. Still has the old shows which I like...nice change of pace from all of the playlist shows. They also fly in a magician from Vegas for a magic show one night and he does a burlesque show with the dancers in the comedy club later that night. Haven’t seen that on any other ship.

• 1 month later...
How do we know what the theme is for the cruise, what parties there are and what special attire we need to bring? I know there is formal night. We are going on a 5 day cruise out of New Orleans on December 8th! Any special shows/events happening?

There won’t be a “theme” to your cruise but Christmas (and Hanukkah if applicable) will be celebrated in small ways such as snow in the lobby, caroling etc. The events will be listed in the Funtimes. I am not really away of any special parties u less they do Electric White Nights which I think has many wearing white. But we don’t “do” the parties so others can answer better than I.

You will have one elegant night if you wish to dress up for that - men proudly seem to be getting away with jeans and a polo so I will leave it to you to decide if that is elegant as it clearly doesn’t fit the dress code.

Triumph has the best shows we have seen. Enjoy them while you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums