Solo cruiser

lynn2223

Do all NCL ships, namely the Sun, have Solo Meetings?

I wish I could answer this for you, but I cant.

If no one else knows, I suggest doing a search for the Sun dailys and check that way. I was looking at some from the Gem and noticed they had singles get togethers.

Good luck

It has been a few years since I was on the Sun, but I know it had one then and I have never been on a NCL ship that did not have one each evening (usually at a bar). Last week on the Jade it was in a meeting room next to a bar. There are usually several group meet-up opportunities in the evening on every ship I have sailed, including AA and LGBT. It will be listed in the Freestyle Daily.

If for some reason it is not there, ask the Cruise Director about it. I am sure it could be added easily.

Most ships usually list them on the Freestyle daily at some bar at around 5:30 to 6:30 PM

On the newer ships, they have it at the Studio Lounge, where outside of those hours, you must be a "Studio cabin resident" to have access to that lounge.

I attended them a few times on my recent Breakaway cruise, and enjoyed meeting other solo cruiser's. A member of the cruise activity staff welcomed people, and organized dinner's, conducted games, and other group activites. Very nice.:)