Carnival Legend Cabin 7172 Input?

Strmwatch

Hey All,

Will be taking my first cruise ever with the GF on the Legend out of Tampa Sept 9-16...we did the "Balcony Guarantee" and were assigned cabin 7172.

I did the research and found out its one of the "extended" balcony rooms on the Verandah deck.

Has anyone had this cabin before and if so do you have any pro's and con's and of course any pictures?

Thanks in advance!

Hey All,

Will be taking my first cruise ever with the GF on the Legend out of Tampa Sept 9-16...we did the "Balcony Guarantee" and were assigned cabin 7172.

I did the research and found out its one of the "extended" balcony rooms on the Verandah deck.

Has anyone had this cabin before and if so do you have any pro's and con's and of course any pictures?

Thanks in advance!

My husband and I did the guarantee on that same sailing and got 7289. I am soooooo excited. I don't have any experience with these rooms but just cant wait.

My friends had the cabin next to that, and enjoyed it. You aren't too far from the elevators, but far enough not to have the crowd noise. We are cruising with you, get on our roll call! We have a meet and greet, a slot pull, great cruisers and a wonderful roll call! Have a great cruise!

Hey All,

Thanks in advance!

If you go to: cruise line rooms dot com

there are pictures of your cabin.

Click on your ship

Click on your cabin number

Click on pictures to blow them up

Archived