Huge Big Hug & Thanks!

To all my beautiful CC friends I just wanted to say a huge big thank you for all of the fun and advise you have given over the last 8 months! We are finally off tomorrow........... can't quite believe it. Would have added it to the message that Brushtail left but it didn't include me :( oh well:confused:

Once again, thanks to you all, you a wonderful bunch of awesome people and I promise I will have a review ready to go for you all asap. Let me assure you, this trip will be one full of adventures and laughs and will make a great review.

We have the stretch limo picking us up at 9am and the adventure will begin.... thanks again..... Liz xx

Unlike my (dare I say it) trip to Fiji.... some of you might be pleased to know that I DID NOT leave the packing until the morning I left! I am very proud to say that I left it until the day BEFORE hahahahaha. Yep, how good am I, nothing was packed until 11am this morning and we leave tomorrow and everything is now packed (I think). Pretty good as far as my records go. Don't even ask me why I do this to myself 'cause I do not know LOL I will be thinking of you all as we leave tomorrow and they better blow that horn!

I'll be thinking of you Minxy if and when they do!

xx Liz:p

Have a great trip Liz. DH and I will be down to see you off!! We watched her sail in this morning (well should I say, berth) at 5.15 :eek: I DO wish she would be on time instead of early one day.

Anyway, enjoy your limo ride up from the coast - the perfect start to a wonderful holiday.

Sarah

Hi Liz!! It's probably a bit late now seeing as your limo is arriving in TWO minutes but BON VOYAGE!!!!

Hope you and your mates have a wonderful time!! I'll be at the wharf to wave you goodbye this afternoon :D

Have a blast :D:D

Have a good cruise LIZ. Capt Andrew Froude is your Capt, nice chap, soon to be on Pacific Dawn. Not frightened to mix in and talk to the pax.

Hope weather is kind, looks a bit dodgy up in Qld at the moment.:confused:

Cheers..Les:cool:

Liz

Hope you have a wonderful relaxing cruise - you deserve it. By the looks of things, the Pacific Dawn may still be operating on South Pacific island time - webcam says "alongside Noumea" but we can see it's definitely at Wharf 8 in Darling Harbour. Enjoy every minute of your cruise!

pdawn.jpg

Archived