LARGE Inside Family cabin on the Norwegian Spirit - anyone have photos???

TrumpyNor

We have booked a large Family Inside cabin on the Spirit for our upcoming cruise in September, #9551, and it is supposed to be one of just a few on board of this cabin type that are very spacious - 281 sq. ft. And that is even larger than a balcony cabin on the Spirit including the balcony... I booked this cabin category because of the size, but other than that I have no idea what I have booked. I have tried to do various searches - both here on CruiseCritic and elsewhere, but haven't found any photos. Hopefully some of you can help??? Since the Spirit is very different in design than the rest of the NCL ships, it will not help much with photos of large Family Inside cabins from other ships, and also not from the regular sized family insides on the Spirit. It seems to me like 281 sq. ft. for an inside cabin is a pretty good size on a cruise ship....

Thank you in advance!!!

I googled Ncl spirit and cabin # and found some photos. You’ve probably already done this though.

Yes, that was the first thing I tried - only ended up with photos of the standard inside cabins on the Spirit though, the same ones you can find on ncl.com. :(

I have pix from 8 years ago, (ship may have been refurbed, but the walls don't move, so they'll give you an idea on size...) can't remember how to post pix on here, as I haven't done it in years... stay tuned. Best inside stateroom ever!

ETA: See below.

Edited by kikipug

I have pix from 8 years ago, (ship may have been refurbed, but the walls don't move, so they'll give you an idea on size...) can't remember how to post pix on here, as I haven't done it in years... stay tuned. Best inside stateroom ever!

Thank you sooooo much for taking your time to post the photos - I really appreciate it. And the cabin is even larger than I imagined or hoped for! :D:D:D