Carnival Miracle December 30th help please

Lovetocruisefar

In Cabo we've done the whale watching excursion once and a snorkeling excursion once..both booked through Carnival..and we did the parasailing once booked off the ship. They we all great. The tender lines to get off the ship can get a bit hectic in Cabo, so if you have an excursion booked through Carnival you get priority tendering.

In Puerto Vallarta we've booked the dolphin swim which we really enjoyed. I know many people rave about the Rhythm of the nights excursion.

Our last couple cruises to these ports we have just winged it..relaxed and explored the port areas..oh and shopped.

Have a wonderful cruise!

I still dont have a single excursion planned for this cruise. Im seriously considering just goin with the flow!

Is this a bad idea, or is there an absolute must excursion that we do in P.V. and Cabo?

Thanks all

Go with the Flow :D Less stress and more relaxation .

Say Hello to Frankie for me. :).

• 4 weeks later...
We are aboard the 13th for 14 days and only have 2 excursions booked. Sometimes we decide when we get off the ship, plenty of tours available

coevan I misread your post and thought you said you were onboard for the 13th AND 14th, and had 2 excursions booked! I thought wow- you'll need a vacation from the vacation!

Like you, our last 2 cruises we didn't book any excursions, just planned things day of when we got off the ship. Several times we just hung out, shopped and went back onboard to enjoy the near-empty ship!