Just off The GLORY 9/2/17 Review to Follow

garypolton

I'm sailing on the Glory later this month. I have read some of the ships require a card for the lights. I sailed on the Conquest a couple years ago and it wasn't required there. How about the Glory? Card required for the lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sailing on the Glory later this month. I have read some of the ships require a card for the lights. I sailed on the Conquest a couple years ago and it wasn't required there. How about the Glory? Card required for the lights?

No cards needed to keep the lights on

sailing Glory October 14th and have the same room ... really looking forward to it.

It's a great room! Can't beat the balcony. The refrigerator didn't get cold at all. Hopefully they will replace it before you sail. Make sure you request ice

It's a great room! Can't beat the balcony. The refrigerator didn't get cold at all. Hopefully they will replace it before you sail. Make sure you request ice

Did you try opening the cabinet door? I find all the little fridges get much colder when you do that as it allows the hot air to escape and have better air circulation around the unit.

Did you try opening the cabinet door? I find all the little fridges get much colder when you do that as it allows the hot air to escape and have better air circulation around the unit.

I did, the water on the counter we left out actually was colder than the fridge. We had to the room next door also and that fridge worked fine...

Can you tell me, is Belize the only tender port please? Was it a long wait to get ashore? Thanks.

Belize and Caymen islands were the 2 tender ports. Do yourself a favor and get FTTF this was you go to the front of the line... Belize is a 25 min tender, Caymen is like 10 min ride

Wow, yeah not good. Hope you let them know so they can get it replaced.

We did, the room steward wasn't that great on this cruise. Was very nice but seemed like he was newer... I even tried unplugging the fridge to see if it would work better when plugged back in. Didn't help

Did you get your sail and sign card at checkin or was it in your cabin when you got there?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cabin mailbox. I had FTTF so I went right to the room and they were there waiting. You can also use your boarding passes to get drinks or use it as your card

I do this on ALL cruises except I take it one step further and pull the fridge out some. The cabinet door being open is a small pain but having a cold fridge is totally worth it;)

I do this on ALL cruises except I take it one step further and pull the fridge out some. The cabinet door being open is a small pain but having a cold fridge is totally worth it;)

I have done that too. Amazing what allowing the air to circulate will do for the fridge!

Since they are empty now, I wonder why they waste money with putting them in locking cabinets anymore? Seems like they could save a ton of money by eliminating the cabinets. It may have been simply too late to cancel them for the Vista and maybe Horizon will just have the fridge freestanding. Last month I had an accessible cabin and the fridge was under the vanity by itself I'm guessing for easy removal in case someone did have a WC and needed the clearance underneath. Let me tell you I probably could have kept ice in there and it would have stayed. Worked like a champ!