Oasis Deck 3

Cptnkirky

Hi All! We are booked in 2 rooms on deck 3. I am curious about the deck, with the rink and conf center being in the center, and theatre/DR on ends. Does it get busy in the hallways. Also, wondering if our cabins are in the best location on this deck or if there is better. I have looked online A LOT for any videos or pics of this deck to get an idea of how it is set up, but can not find a thing except room videos. Does anyone have a video or pics of this level at all? Anything that may give us more idea of the setup? And any info on the traffic?

Thanks!!

The cabin hallways are totally separate from the public areas...so only the residents will be IN those halls. If you look at the deck plans, you'll see that the "public" areas are entered from other areas for the most part. You may have "pass thru" traffic after a show.

People don't use the cabin hallways for "traffic" uses on Deck 3.

The doorways to the theater and ice rink are all on Deck 4 -- all that's on Deck 3 in those spaces are walls.

The only place you're likely to see traffic is at the elevators in front of the dining room.

• Theater - no deck 3 access other than emergency exits.
  • Ice Rink can only be accessed from deck 4
  • Conference area is also a non issue . Entrance is directly off the forward elevators . Not in the actual cabin hallways.

I stayed in cabin 3178 while every conference room was booked , Was not disturbed by any traffic even noise for that matter.

You are all WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much! That is why I couldn't find any pictures of deck 3 ice rink entrance!! LOL :)

Totally makes sense to me now and is great news... YAY!! Thank you again CC team!