Flash Sale 2

Ramona760

We have the Classic beverage package that we got as one of the perks and now that there is a sale, if we were to upgrade to Premium, would we get some sort of break in price? I imagine I will have to call to make this change.

You can do it onboard as we had that on our last cruise. We upgraded once we were onboard and I believe it was an extra 10.00 dollars a day for the premium. We sail in a month and we will do it again:):). Have a Great Cruise:):).

We have the Classic beverage package that we got as one of the perks and now that there is a sale, if we were to upgrade to Premium, would we get some sort of break in price? I imagine I will have to call to make this change.

Historically, because it was a perk there is no specific dollar value to it and it cannot be upgraded at a discount. You can upgrade either now or onboard for $10 plus grats ($11.80) per day. Unless you are sure that you need to have the premium package I would wait until I was onboard to do the upgrade.

Steve

Tried this myself. Phoned Celebrity and was told no.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Forums mobile app