Looking for video from Disney Fantasy July 15-22, 2017

Aerik1

Hi everyone!

This is a long shot but I've got to try.

Our family was on the Fantasy from July 15-22, 2017 and I am kicking myself because I missed a huge opportunity.

Donna Vivino was doing a couple shows on our ship and she was fantastic. During the family show, she invited kids up to the stage to sing along with her to Let It Go.

My son, being the drama llama that he is, happened to be in line during the belt it out part of the song and boy, did he taking the microphone for himself and just having a great ol' time.

I'm looking to see if any family out there got a video of this happening. There were a lot of kids up there so my hope is that I can connect with at least one family that can help me out. I have some pictures but a) my camera (or the user, me) was not that good and they came out blurry and b) I may have been laughing too hard to operate it properly.

Disney doesn't allow photography or video of any kind during shows, so there shouldn't be anyone with any in a perfect world! However, I know people choose not abide by the rules so you may get lucky.

I'm thinking OP is talking about the family show that's done in the Tube, not the Walt Disney Theater.

Hopefully, it drives me crazy when I am disturbed by someone doing photography or something else rude while I'm trying to watch a show. The last time on the Fantasy I got to watch a man in front of me spit sunflower seed shells into a clear plastic bottle for the entire show. And of course he sat there at the last minute before the show started so there was no where for me to move.

If the show was in the kid areas I hope she finds someone with what she wants.