Updated NCL Sun Nov 28th 2017 itinerary.

Bocadude85

The new itinerary is as follows

Tue: Depart Miami

Wed: At Sea

Thurs: At Sea

Fri: Basseterre, St. Kitts 10-7pm

Sat: Castries, St.Lucia 9-6pm

Sun: Bridgetown, Barbados 8-5pm

Mon: Fort-de-france, Martinique 8-5pm

Tue: St.John's Antigua 8-4pm

Wed: At Sea

Thurs: At Sea

Friday: Miami 8:00am.

Not everyone is getting them, lol. Our group on the Jade 11/27 is still waiting but I'm very encouraged seeing the Sun's itinerary. I think that means our original ports of St. Lucia and Barbados will still happen.

San Juan is a tough one. Stopping at a port and being able to sail from one is a different thing. Still no power and it might be difficult to have people fly in there.

Amazing that everyone is getting updates on cruises that are leaving out of Miami but we can't get an update on a cruise leaving on Nov 12 out of San Juan NCL sucks

We will be taking our first NCL cruise on 20th January 2018, having made the booking about 3 weeks ago. So far, the whole process has been very smooth and I really like the small touches such as the brief details of the next cruise when I log on.

Compared to our experience with other cruise companies, NCL is doing exceptionally well - probably the best of the bunch for the booking admin etc. I can think of 3 companies we have used whose client liaison 'sucks' with a vengeance in comparison!

I just hope that everything continues to be as smooth, including the cruise itself!

Amazing that everyone is getting updates on cruises that are leaving out of Miami but we can't get an update on a cruise leaving on Nov 12 out of San Juan NCL sucks

I’m on the Sun 11/17....some people on the cruise have gotten the changed itinerary email. I have not. Not sure how they are handling the distribution.

Not everyone is getting them, lol. Our group on the Jade 11/27 is still waiting but I'm very encouraged seeing the Sun's itinerary. I think that means our original ports of St. Lucia and Barbados will still happen.

San Juan is a tough one. Stopping at a port and being able to sail from one is a different thing. Still no power and it might be difficult to have people fly in there.

I got revised itinerary for Feb 2018 yesterday. They changed St Lucia to Aruba and Barbados to Curacao