Weight Watchers Cruises

Theme Cruises
Exchange info about the hot new trend of theme cruising!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:18 AM.
New Brunswick, Canada
450 Posts
Joined Feb 2014
I see on our weekly handout that there are 2 Weight Watchers Cruises on MSC Seaside. Anyone ever gone on one of these??

Curious as to what all they do (I read the info but anything can seem "glossy"). And wondering if fellow cruisers would be looking at every bite you eat.... it' s a fair bit more than the normal cruise but does look interesting.....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Happy cruising

Completed:
Nov 2017 - HAL - Zuiderdam - Aruba, Curaco, Panama Canal, Colon, Puerto Limon
Feb 2016 - Carnival Liberty - San Juan, St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Martin
May 2015 : HAL - MS Veendam - Bermuda
Nov/Dec 1973: BI Lines - SS Nevassa - Dubrovnik, Pireaus, Trabizon, Istanbul, Messina, Naples
New Castle, Delaware
938 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
I went on the very first WW cruise last year. A WW chef went on board the week before & trained their chefs how to cook WW friendly. We were seated at either the MDR for meals with our own menus showing the points (including desert) without bread baskets showing up or in the buffet with a WW section showing the points. There were tables for WW cruisers so you didn't have to worry about people checking over your plate.

There were lectures, demonstrations, parties, classes, & meetings every day. I even volunteered to share a room so I didn't have to spend as much. They matched me up with a very nice woman from CA & we were able to communicate prior to the cruise.

I think everyone on that cruise took all the attitudes & feelings we have been learning & used them that week. I even got a nice compliment on my nail polish! That made my day.

You have to pay close attention to your planner to choose what you want to do because there are so many activities. I was free to do what I wanted in the ports & I was able to see the shows in the theater.

I would definitely cruise this again. I highly recommend it. By the way, leave room in your suitcase for all the freebies WW hands out every day.

Enjoy your WW cruise.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Donna

cruised:
Grandeur of the Seas-3/14 Eastern Caribbean
Grandeur of the Seas-10/14 Bahamas
Grandeur of the Seas-5/15 Bermuda
Grandeur of the Seas-11/15 Western Caribbean
Carnival Pride - 03/16 14 day Southern Caribbean
Oasis of the Seas - 09/16 Eastern Caribbean
Oasis of the Seas - 03/17 Western Caribbean