Tampa Hotel and Excursions for Cozumel and Grand Cayman

newcruiser08

It has been awhile since we sailed out of Tampa, FL. Curious on your guys suggestions for a hotel in Tampa. I do not remember where we stayed at previously but remember it was close to the Bucs stadium.. So looking for different area if possible. Looking for somewhere we could be picked up from airport, to port and eventually dropped back off at airport, however our flight isn't until later the afternoon after we get off the ship. Also looking for excursion suggestions in Cozumel and Grand Cayman. We have been to Cozumel before but not to Grand Cayman. We have done dolphins and sting rays before so would like to do something different. Are Sea Turtles available? Cruising out on Carnival Paradise in July. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Forums mobile app

We'll be staying at the Sailport Waterfront Suites, got a good deal on a 2 bedroom suite for 4 of us for $213 a night, which is about the same for a Hilton or Marriott's single room with a king bed.

Several hotels in the Rocky Point area that offer both TPA airport and port shuttles - chase Suites, Hampton Inn, etc.

Check out the specific boards for GC and Cozumel for more suggestions.

Lots of great beach clubs on Cozumel - looking for AI or pay as you go? :confused: The Cozumel bar hop tour is a great way to see the east side of the island and visit some fun and funky beach bars. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

If you haven’t sailed already I would recommend the embassy suites downtown. It is very close to the port terminal.

For grand cayman I have always used the Ebanks family for Stingray City and snorkeling. For an island tour we have always rented scooters or a Jeep.