Magic Breakfast and Dinner

kgilley

We are new to cruising so you will see me posting many questions over the next couple months.

Am I understanding correctly that the only included places to eat for dinner on the Magic is the MDR and the Buffett?

For breakfast it is MDR, Buffett, continental breakfast through room service, and breakfast burritos?

Read something about a breakfast on deck 5 also. Is this true?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are new to cruising so you will see me posting many questions over the next couple months.

Am I understanding correctly that the only included places to eat for dinner on the Magic is the MDR and the Buffett?

For breakfast it is MDR, Buffett, continental breakfast through room service, and breakfast burritos?

Read something about a breakfast on deck 5 also. Is this true?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Correct on all. It's on 5 next to the coffee bar. It had coffee, milk and some hot and cold breakfast items. Can't really say too much tho as we didn't eat there, just stopped by for milks on occasion.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

Don't worry about being NEW to cruising, and "asking" questions. I have cruised over 25 years, and I STILL ask questions. As you can guess, there are changes going on the ships all the time, and someone that has been on the ship that you plan to go on, they can give you the information you want in regard to that ship. It may be positive or negative, so once you get on the ship, you can decide for yourself.:)

Magic is my family’s favorite ship! You will have a wonderful time! Dr. E is the best cruise director!

My advice would be to look at the food options on carnival’s website then look at the deck plans. There are so many places to eat! We’ve met people on one sailing that didn’t discover the pizzeria until Day 4!

Sea day brunch and the sea day BBQ are must dos - just NOT on the same day!

The Italian restaurant offers a pasta bar during lunch.

The snacks in the Red Frog bar are my hubbys favorite. It’s worth the $3.33 charge. He loves the coconut shrimp and conch fritters.

The Taste Bar offers a continental breakfast and limited lunch on deck 5. They also have samples of food each evening at 5pm.

There’s at lot of food! Have fun planning it all into your vacation.

This is a little different question, and you may/may not know.

I have cruised Carnival for years (other ships too), but this is the first time I have the Carnival app on my phone. When I have the app on, will it tell me each day what is going on, or what does it really have on it?

This is a little different question, and you may/may not know.

I have cruised Carnival for years (other ships too), but this is the first time I have the Carnival app on my phone. When I have the app on, will it tell me each day what is going on, or what does it really have on it?

It has the funtimes schedule and if you mark an item it will remind you a few minutes before. The function to see dinner menus never worked on mine.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app