Imagination three nighter.....my thoughts

Qstrom

We had a "hook up" who is an employee of Carnival....he got us into the Captains lounge and priority boarding....we arrived around noon. We've done faster to the fun before and it works the same way, you'll bypass the lines. On this sailing had we gotten into the "regular" line I'm guessing it would have taken maybe an hour to get processed and on board. It does help to get on early as lines to Guys burgers only get longer.

I think they bank on the newbies not KNOWING that they will do morning and evening. Even so, our steward did our towel animals early, too. They have increased the number of cabins the steward deals with every day.

I was disappointed at the disappearance of the "cruising" door hangers. Our first day at sea we were up and out by 7:30am. I came back around noon for a nap but our room hadn't been touched. I was grumpy because I had told him twice a day. Shortly after he knocked on the door and I explained that I had just come back. I left so they could clean and then napped. After that he came earlier! When we put the door hanger out that we were cruising we would come back mid-day to a cleaned room.

The door hangars changed because too many were ring turned around. Lots of calls to Guest Services about this.

Long Beach is a bit different than other ports. There is no indoor waiting area.

Have you chosen your Staggered Check in Time yet? Earliest choice in Long Beach is noon but you can check in earlier.

Dome doors open at 11:30. We arrive around noon and there isn’t too much of a wait.

All off is around 10am on debarkation day.

The earliest time available when I checked in online was 12:30-1:00. So are you saying we could get there earlier than 12:30, and get in line then?

I'm hoping to walk off on debarkation day as early as possible. Kiddo has to get to school that day ;-) I hope it's not 10:00!

Thanks!

Yes you can arrive at noon and get into line then, they are now lining up inside the white dome where you're processed. On debarkation morning the earliest we saw people leaving was around 7:15am.......enjoy your cruise.

Yes you can arrive at noon and get into line then, they are now lining up inside the white dome where you're processed. On debarkation morning the earliest we saw people leaving was around 7:15am.......enjoy your cruise.

Great...thank you! We are looking forward to it!