question about LeClub Voyage points awarded to someone sailing solo in a cabin

tango9

I am pleased to report that I received an email from LeClubVoyage rep and they have re instated my missing points! I checked my Captain's Club profie and saw that the total number is now about correct. Thank you all for your input. Especially Bonnie for her intervention. It pays to stay on top of things. I had to laugh though, because, just before that email, I also received an email form LeClubVoyage congratulating me on moving up to a new loyalty level and now getting the six free nights. The email explained how to go about using them. It did, however,, have my incorrect points on it. I am not worried about that since my profile is correct on Captain's Club website. It is re assuring that this benefit is in writing. The email was signed Nicole Lucas , though, so I figure it is an old version of this type of email.

Thanks again.

(y)

Phil

It pays to check your sailing history on Captains Club. I realised last year that I had not been awarded double points on three solo sailings. I raised the matter with an onboard LCV hostess who agreed there was an error and sent off an email with no response. I tried again on return home, this time with a positive result.