Celebrity Luggage Tags?

This, or if you are using a TA, have your TA request them for you.
Even if you have a TA, you should still go the http://www.celebritycruises.com/ website and register there.

Enter your reservation number; so you can "manage" it. That's where you will find the button to order your luggage tags:

luggage-tags.gif

That is also where you go to do your online check-in, print out your Xpress pass and print your "edocs".

check-in.gif

Even if you have a TA, you should still go the http://www.celebritycruises.com/ website and register there.

Enter your reservation number; so you can "manage" it. That's where you will find the button to order your luggage tags:

luggage-tags.gif

That is also where you go to do your online check-in, print out your Xpress pass and print your "edocs".

check-in.gif

Excellent Job Cheryl !!:)

I printed my e-docs but I don't see that box offering luggage tags.
I don't know how soon before your cruise it is available. Our link was there over a month before our sail date.

The link is not on the edocs page. It's on the page that opens after you click on the go button to manage your reservation after you first log in.

Luggage tags can also be obtained from the porters when you arrive at the terminal. Quite frankly, I'd wait for those. They're better and more durable than anything you can print/attach the other way.

As i understand the procedure, you just hit that magic button, and then the tags appear, and then you can print same. I will so advise my wife.
When you hit that button, you will see the next page; which is a form to fill out to have tags mailed to you at whatever address you give them.

The only tag image I saw this time, is on the last page of the Xpress Pass. That one has some text indicating it's not a real tag, but can be used by the porter to create them at the pier.

In February we cruised on RCCL out of Galveston. I was a little annoyed that luggage tags weren't available through the TA and I couldn't find anywhere to order them on line - followed all the directions on CC but still couldn't find them!

For embarkation, we took a cab to the pier, found the luggage drop-off and had blank tags in just minutes! (and got our luggage on board without any problems)

The main inconvenience I can see is if you have a transfer arranged and they take care of your luggage - I'd want tags then! and I'd call right to Celebrity or my TA asking (demanding) them!

We sail now on July 3rd and a week ago I received my E-Documents, printed the necessary ones and that day ordered my luggage tags. Hopefully I'll be getting them in the mail ASAP!!!

Luggage tags can also be obtained from the porters when you arrive at the terminal. Quite frankly, I'd wait for those. They're better and more durable than anything you can print/attach the other way.

In January, I sailed Century out of Miami... There was a Royal Caribbean ship sailing from an adjacent berth on the same day...

The porters had run out of generic Celebrity luggage tags and were using RCI ones; they were handed to guests for completion... I watched as two porters had a debate as to which ship the baggage that had been checked before mine needed to be loaded... The guests were out of sight...

Not for me; thanks... I prefer the preprinted tags with guest name, ship, cabin, and sorting information [along with barcodes] that Celebrity mails upon request...

Received my E-documents on May 17th. That evening I ordered my Luggage Tags and received them in the mail yeaterday, May 29th.

I agree with Xport - I much prefer to have "official" tags - makes me feel more secure!!

My understanding is that if you print your boarding docs within 13 days of your sail date you cannot request luggage tags in the mail. You have to request them 14 days or more before your sail date. Not at all sure the printing them online is an option.

I didn't print my tags - ordered them from Celebrity and received them in the mail. I DID print the E-document page 20 (for my cruise) regarding Credit Card info and also the Xpress Pass.

Could it be that Luggage Tags are available on International sailings?? We have a July 3rd Baltic Cruise. I don't know the answer but they were available for us! Just as in cheryl20772's post, "Luggage Tags" appeared and I could click on it and order the tags.

If it doesn't show for you - try calling Celebrity.

Cruise lover 57 ~ check out post #6 - after I received my E-documents, Luggage Tag Information "appeared" and I was able to order then ON-LINE.

If it hadn't - then I would have called. I took about a week+ to actually have them in my hands. If you have your E-documents and you can't order on line then call - if they're not available then its just a wasted phone call.

Archived