Do Solos go solo to the Pinnacle Supper Club

MOHAVE

Do Solos go solo to the Pinnacle Supper Club? I'm sailing on the Spendor twice in the near future and I'd like to try this fine dinner club. In the pictures I see tables for 2 and 4. I wonder how they would seat me.

Most definitely solos do go to the supper club - I presume they would seat you at a table for 2? You can make a reservation ahead of time via the carnival website. The other option is to reserve a table for 4 - and then hook up with others on your roll call and/or dining room table once onboard and enjoy some company (if that is your inclination!). In any case the food is amazing and well worth the surcharge!

Do Solos go solo to the Pinnacle Supper Club? I'm sailing on the Spendor twice in the near future and I'd like to try this fine dinner club. In the pictures I see tables for 2 and 4. I wonder how they would seat me.

On our recent Splendor cruise, they seated the solo diner we saw at the table for 2 you can see in this photo. There were also tables for two along the windows if you're eating early enough to enjoy a bit of a view.

947551071_CarnivalSplendor220.jpg.2dad6789684c519c9303bdc41e71f033.jpg

Generally people who go, go to have a nice, quiet, romantic dinner - so I doubt if you will be seated with anyone else. Like another poster said, if you want to dine with some then go to your rollcall and see if someone would like to join you. Also, the wait staff is very attentative so they may chat to you for most of the time anyway as they want you to be comfortable and have an awesome time. My mouth is watering already. If you like chocolate make sure to order the chocolate sampler - it is to die for

The 'study in Chocolate' is Very good.

All the food is Delish, very nicely presented.

If you like cocktails, try the 'Arrivverderci' (its a Lemoncello martini-thing)

Also, if your a cheese eater, you might try the Cheese Course. wonderful!

096.jpg.eb86fd07be1648b655826696186a2425.jpg

095.jpg.153daadd4f1b1635d75963771777d495.jpg

103.jpg.b615d0022ab2ebd5aaf0a49bbdfbcd28.jpg

139.jpg.78155bdaecd154a35889738d578d5528.jpg

The 'study in Chocolate' is Very good.

All the food is Delish, very nicely presented.

If you like cocktails, try the 'Arrivverderci' (its a Lemoncello martini-thing)

Also, if your a cheese eater, you might try the Cheese Course. wonderful!

I've had the chocolate dessert (several times - never able to finish of course),and I a HUGE fan of the lobster bisque, but that martini lemon drink looks like something I would like and will have to try it next time! Thanks for the recommendation! :D

I've had the chocolate dessert (several times - never able to finish of course),and I a HUGE fan of the lobster bisque, but that martini lemon drink looks like something I would like and will have to try it next time! Thanks for the recommendation! :D

I second this! The chocolate sampler dessert is on my list of things to try when we visit The Golden Fleece...but I had never considered the martini. That's now been added to my list!

Then does the super club have carry-out? Brown bag of coarse...:p

Don't think they do 'take out' - and definitely not in a brown bag - but people (not mentioning anyone specific here you understand :D) have been known to ask if they could take the plate of 'final' goodies (truffles, dried fruit, cookies) back to their cabin for a late night snack!!!;) (and actually on my last visit to the Supper club this little 'plate' no longer appeared after dessert - to be quite honest I was almost relieved as I am usually 'in pain' when I leave!:eek:)

OK. Alright. So I need to plan on being in a little pain afterwards. OK. I guess I'll just have to be ready. I'd just glad the suite has pockets.

Yup be prepared to 'roll' out of there - and 'elastic' waist or loose pants would definitely be recommended! :eek::p

Archived