Scanned GEM freestyle dailies for those who want them

oladunk

I recently posted here asking for Freestyle Dailies for the GEM so that I could get an overview of what to expect of the daily program on the cruise etc. Well, I didn't get any replies. So I decided to collect extra freestyle dailies (clean of my personal notes) on my cruise (which is just finished), and then post links to them here.

I am just off the 7-night Adriatic, Greece & Turkey Cruise on the GEM (aug 7th 2010 - aug 14th 2010), and I have scanned all the 8 freestyle dailies. They are each around 1-2 Mb, in color and without any personal notes.

You should expect these programs to change from week to week, but I am sure they'll get you an idea of what to expect.

I have saved some other papers also that I might post upon request. They are not scanned yet. They include:

- Where to shop in <each port of call>

- Sports afloat

- Excursion decriptions

- Tween's club program (for 10-12 y.o.)

- Teen's club program (for 13-17 y.o.)

etc

Let me know of downloading doesn't work. I have uploaded them to a folder in my Google Docs and have set access to all. I haven't tried this before though, so I hope it works.

To download go to:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6y4_9ErFfOlZTQ5MjI5MzAtMGRhZC00OWVlLThiNjQtYWFkNmY3NmIwYWQ2&hl=en&authkey=CLbBv48B

Hope it's of value to some.

BHA

Hi,

Great idea! We are going on this trip september 18.

I tried to download some of your documents. I had to sign in to my google account, but I have, so that is OK.

Than it says the document is not available.

Sorry.

I recently posted here asking for Freestyle Dailies for the GEM so that I could get an overview of what to expect of the daily program on the cruise etc. Well, I didn't get any replies. So I decided to collect extra freestyle dailies (clean of my personal notes) on my cruise (which is just finished), and then post links to them here.

I am just off the 7-night Adriatic, Greece & Turkey Cruise on the GEM (aug 7th 2010 - aug 14th 2010), and I have scanned all the 8 freestyle dailies. They are each around 1-2 Mb, in color and without any personal notes.

You should expect these programs to change from week to week, but I am sure they'll get you an idea of what to expect.

I have saved some other papers also that I might post upon request. They are not scanned yet. They include:

- Where to shop in <each port of call>

- Sports afloat

- Excursion decriptions

- Tween's club program (for 10-12 y.o.)

- Teen's club program (for 13-17 y.o.)

etc

Let me know of downloading doesn't work. I have uploaded them to a folder in my Google Docs and have set access to all. I haven't tried this before though, so I hope it works.

To download go to:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6y4_9ErFfOlZTQ5MjI5MzAtMGRhZC00OWVlLThiNjQtYWFkNmY3NmIwYWQ2&hl=en&authkey=CLbBv48B

Hope it's of value to some.

BHA

Oladunk,

Much appreciated....Thanks !!!

You could leave your luggage in luggage storage at Piazzale Roma (5 euro), go sightseeing, then make your way back to P.Roma and take the ATVO express bus or land taxi from there to the airport. I'm not sure how much time you will really have to sight-see in Venice though. Don't you have to check-in at the airport 3 hours before the flight?

Archived