Isle of Pines Photos

Kiwi_cruiser

Here are some photos of Isle of Pines, when we went their in July 2006, on our very first cruise, and I think Isle of Pines was our very first Port of Call:

We where meant to go back to Isle of Pines in 2009, but due to the swine flu, we had to miss it, but hopefully we will make it back there next month.

(Sorry, no underwater photos, as we did not have an underwater camera, back in 2006)

One of the Pacific Star tenders getting ready to take people ashore:

P7040001.JPG

P7040002.JPG

All around where we anchored their were these small islands:

P7040007.JPG

One of the tenders going to Isle of Pines:

P7040010.JPG

Ashore at the Isle of Pines:

P7040018.JPG

P7040058.JPG

Thanks so much Kiwi Cruiser & Fiat Punto for all your great photos, looks beautiful, now I know what to expect. This is a place that I have not been before but will be soon.:)

I do have one question, Fiat, what is the name of the green ship in your photos?

Jenny

Thanks so much Kiwi Cruiser & Fiat Punto for all your great photos, looks beautiful, now I know what to expect. This is a place that I have not been before but will be soon.:)

I do have one question, Fiat, what is the name of the green ship in your photos?

Jenny

Hi Jenny

This was a small cargo boat, I can't remember or make out the name in the photo. I'm sorry.

42.jpg

44.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing these photos - I can't wait - just a few more months till I'm there. Possibly a silly question, but can I ask what did people do with their belongings ( sea-pass, camera, wallets) whilst snorkelling/ swimming? Do you need to have one member of your group mind these on shore? Thanks.:)

• 2 weeks later...
If you want the photos the same size as mine, to post on here you need to upload them to a photo sharing site like http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/ or www.flickr.com/ or www.photobucket.com

You're a little gem Kiwi Cruiser.....always saving the day for us..... thank you.:)

Jillybean:)

Archived