Restaraunts in Seattle with Seafood and Non-Seafood options

MichFish

Any recommendations for restaraunts in the Seattle Area - preferrebly waterfront - that serve both seafood, and non-seafood options?

Our party is divided - 1/2 Seafood lovers and 1/2 Seafood haters. We are staying in the downtown area, arriving on a Friday and boarding the Pearl on a Sunday.

Thanks!

Any recommendations for restaraunts in the Seattle Area - preferrebly waterfront - that serve both seafood, and non-seafood options?

Our party is divided - 1/2 Seafood lovers and 1/2 Seafood haters. We are staying in the downtown area, arriving on a Friday and boarding the Pearl on a Sunday.

Thanks!

will you be renting a car, or wanting a restaurant within a shorter distance by taxi - from a specified hotel? I don't think I've ever been to a restaurant in seattle that didn't have both seafood & nonseafood items. Well, except for vegetarian places of course.

Thanks!

Salty's on Alki http://www.saltys.com/seattle/ does a pretty good job on with seafood, and they have a few steaks and the like for the non-fish-eaters. They run a complimentary limo from many downtown hotels, or you can take the Water Taxi from Pier 50--if the weather is nice, that's a fun trip. And they have one of the best views in town!

will you be renting a car, or wanting a restaurant within a shorter distance by taxi - from a specified hotel? quote]

No on renting a car. We're in 2 Hotels - Marriott Waterfront and Homewood Suites on Pike.

Taxi's are an option.

Thanks!!

The Six Seven restaurant at the Edgewater Hotel has a good restaurant, good view of the water & a little bit of seattle history. (the Beatles stayed there a LONG time ago, and it is still something they are trying to get mileage out of!). Good seafood and non seafood choices.

Saltys at alki is a great choice too. One of my very favorite restaurants on the waterfront would require too far a taxi ride from downtown, so I won't even go into that.

will you be renting a car, or wanting a restaurant within a shorter distance by taxi - from a specified hotel? quote]

No on renting a car. We're in 2 Hotels - Marriott Waterfront and Homewood Suites on Pike.

Taxi's are an option.

Thanks!!

Since you are at the Marriott waterfront I would just walk across the street and go to Anthony's. You can either go to the main restaurant upstairs or they have a more casual (and less expensive) option downstairs called the Bell street diner. Both are heavy on seafood as is most everything on the waterfront, but both have non-seafood options as well. They also have outside seating if you happen to get a nice day (which have been few and far between this Summer).

No water view but great food...McCormick's Fish House at 4th and Columbia. They have a good selection of fresh seafood and an ample assortment of non-seafood items. The Harborside is on the water at Lake Union and has good food too. The Dahlia Lounge near Pike's Market is another favorite of mine.

Archived