Aqua Deck 11 pictures Summit

63galaxie

I don't have time to write my review yet, but I know a lot of people are wanting pictures of the Aqua Deck 11 cabins and the views from above and below.

Let's see if I can post a few quickly: These are looking down on the aft cabins from deck 12. There's a small overhang but you can still easily see onto the outer parts of their balconies below. The white canvas covering is from the aft bar on deck 10.

IMG_2872.jpg.fe627486b2387c10403efd1a0e4a5bd0.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg.62aaa854a0e2b28abb031a8dadb48a4f.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg.01a23f87376386f580c45a041aff479f.jpg

Pictures looking up from Aqua cabin 1118 on port side of Summit. As you can see, folks on deck 12 can look down and see you if you are on the edge of your balcony. Unfortunately, there are people who are quite loud from above, despite the time of day. Also, because there are lounge chairs all over deck 12 above the Aqua cabins, you will hear them being moved around from time-to-time. Finally, we heard what appeared to be children or teens running (sounded like pounding) on the open areas on deck 12. We were also very aware of the music coming from the bar on deck 10 aft as well as the music from the pool area.

IMG_2815.jpg.2fcc3eba544c1bd9fb6af5ff06f7602d.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg.2b0815c31aafca02af2e5e31a051c98b.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg.e463676efd4e3e9d9ac56792d4dc8762.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Where you in one of the deck 11 cabins? If so, which one, and would you book it again?

You're most welcome. I'll be posting many more in the weeks to come. The pictures looking up were taken from our Aqua cabins 1118 and 1120 on deck eleven. We were six cabins from the aft of the ship.

In terms of would we personally book on deck 11 again, we would vote no primarily because we are balcony bums, meaning we spend a large amount of time on the balcony. We seek out solitude, which is why we usually book deck seven. My dh said he didn't think there was enough covering on the balcony as he likes partial shade. We are skeptical about the Aqua cabins on deck 9 because of the noise from the pool deck and the spa above as well. Which is unfortunate for us because we LOVED the Aqua cabins and amenities. I think the solution for us will be to try the Aqua cabin on the Solstice class ships.

I also want to say that for some folks, the noise wouldn't bother them. It was primarily heard during sail away, early evening, and before 10 p.m. which is when we retire. So, if you are not in your cabin during these times or you don't mind some of the noise and lack of privacy, I would highly recommend the cabin for it's amenities and for the view.

IMG_2736.jpg.81c3ed4f0c0105240e3eea2beb5a7e50.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg.98ed3841f924df8fd16d943b14391caa.jpg

Thanks for your great photos. We are in a Summit Aft Deck 11 soon. Do you have any pics of inside the cabin. Particularly keen to see the changes to the bathroom

I loved the details of the decor and conveniences of the Aqua cabin. The bathroom had a commode with a lid that would slowly close on it's own, a square glass pane of glass mounted on the wall which had a light behind it which served as a glowing light at night, the shower had multiply sprays and a hand held shower head with three massaging speeds and glass doors that made the room seem spa-like, the counter tops were white and smooth, and the bathroom came with thick white towels, and even a white oval bathrug (not a mat).

The cabin had lots of closet space and hangers, tons of drawers, a safe which used your own code, a powerful hair dryer, a golf-sized umbrella, a small tote umbrella, two carrying bags (one lightweight, the other zipped and had a removal "purse" inside), a flat-screen t.v. that worked with the remote, an enormous wall of floor to ceiling mirrors, two side tables with lamps, a wall-mounted phone, lots of bright lights built into the ceiling, a comfy bed with a choice of pillow types (loved the foam pillows), soft white sheets and a white duvet cover, a small comfy sofa with three pillows, an oval frosted glass table, floor to ceiling privacy drapes and a set of lacy sheers, a desk with side lights (great for make-up) and marble counter tops and a cushioned wooden armless chair, floor-to-ceiling shelves, an atomizer that filled the room with a lovely scent, a glass vase attached to wall with fresh flowers, an ice bucket and glasses, binoculars, space under the bed for luggage, a thick modern designed carpet, two robes, a white bag with loofah slippers, lip gloss, body spray, and daily toiletries provided in the bathroom (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, shower cap, nail file) with a lemon grass scent). Here are a few pictures:

IMG_2827.jpg.af9c076b93e2f1a3a1408a1c55f10d33.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg.b73c9073979e99407f0c06e39cb3aca8.jpg

Thank you so much for posting these great details from the new AQ cabins. I think I will stick with my deck 9 AQ since I am not big on lack of privacy and noise. Cabin looks great, lots of storage.

Will look forward to your review when you have time.

Summit aqua cabins 1118 and 1120 looking up to deck 12 (the overhang covers about 1/3 of the balcony so there's not much shade), and looking forward (notice how it angles going forward).

IMG_1960.jpg.ace9c2aa6c63758f0d675aa3e9b21031.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg.6d7bf5656d7b1244e9d141875e44126c.jpg

Archived