Epic cabin 9089, this doesn't look good! advice needed

raken80

Booked NCL Epic sailing in January. Price was very good, through on line sell off TA. The bad news? Just looked at our cabin number on the deck plan and we were assigned cabin 9089. It looks like our cabin door opens to a bank of elevators??? Convenient yes, noise level: I don't know. Anyone else stayed in a cabin like this on the Epic?? What am I in for? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

dont be concerned after reading a deck plan--the elevateors are usally set back with oartitions from the nearest cabins--

Of course if people are talking loud in the hall you will hear them -but i wouldnt worry about it

That is funny I didn't even remember that there were cabins there. The doors don't open out to the elevators but I can't for the life of me remember if they open on the ends or if there is a short interior corridor between the 4 cabins. We were in 9097 so used those elevators all the time.

I see that others have posted too but I wanted to add that we loved room 12087. There was no noise from the elevators at all (they open into each other and not into the hallways) but the convenience is perfect.

We literally walked out of our room, followed a small hallway and the elevators (and stairs) were right there.

Don't fret your location at all. It's a great one.

Archived