Celebrity Today/Dailies from Silhouette E Caribbean Holiday Cruise Dec 23 - 30 2012

travelingirl70

I'm glad to see that the party band Sipra is still with Celebrity and now they are on the Silhouette. They were on the Solstice a couple of years ago and they were absolutely the best party band ever! I'm sure you must had some really awesome deck parties!

We did (kind of). We happened to be at the sunset bar one afternoon an on the adjacent side lawn they had the guitar/vocalist who was fantastic! We were seated in the chairs on deck but they had blankets and some sort of back support type thing for those sitting on the ground. Each ground spot also had a low wood table of sorts to put drinks on. It was very windy so lots of people were wrapped in towels but it was great. Not sure if they typically do this on the main lawn but it was closed all week while we were sailing.

Thanks for posting the dailies! Question for you: can anyone eat at the AquaSpa Cafe or is it only reserved for the guests who are booked in AquaSpa staterooms? I will be on my first Celebrity cruise next year and wasn't sure about the Cafe. I read that only AquaSpa guests can eat in Blu. Is that correct? Thanks.

Thanks for posting the dailies! Question for you: can anyone eat at the AquaSpa Cafe or is it only reserved for the guests who are booked in AquaSpa staterooms? I will be on my first Celebrity cruise next year and wasn't sure about the Cafe. I read that only AquaSpa guests can eat in Blu. Is that correct? Thanks.

I'm pretty sure anyone can eat there, but we never made it over. I should have, based on all of the food I ate and the 4 lbs I gained!!!!!

They offered some classes in the iLounge. I went to one on using iPhoto and the instructor was great. The problem was, most of the people in the room were basic users so he couldn't cover as much as he wanted to (like the woman who tried touching the icons on the MacBook screen as if it were an iPhone. The track pad and mouse were totally foreign to her!!!)

SilhouetteiLounge_zps3a7b788a.jpeg

And here are the laundry/pressing/dry cleaning prices. We sent several items out to be pressed the first night (they didn't pack well) and then took advantage of the $35-fill-the-bag offer later in the cruise. Laundry service was great and delivery was on schedule.

SilhouetteLaundry_zps3313aec9.jpeg

Thanks for your trouble. We are doing our second cruise this time on Silhouette out of FL in March. We are going with two other couples and it is their first time cruising so these dailies helped give them an idea of the shipboard activities they can expect. All the best, M

Here are the ship's officers

SilhouetteOfficers1_zpsf4a99055.jpeg

I don't know if you are still checking, but I wanted to say thanks for posting the Cel. Today sheets. It's extremely helpful to those who want an idea of activities, shows, speakers and classes offered. Kudos to you for persevereing and figuring out how to do it!

Thanks again, Sue

Archived