NST Santorini Information?

NickAndysMom

I've read here that a company called NST has speedboats that pick up at the pier in Fira & transport passengers to Oia (or the port below Oia) in just 12 minutes. I am very interested in this service for our upcoming summer trip there. Unfortunately, their website seems to be out of order.

Has anyone used NST in the last month? Would appreciate any information you might have about this service & how to contact the company.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

NickAndysMom, I have been in touch with Tassos (one of the owners) at NST in the last week regarding my plans to tender in Santorini in late March. He's been very helpful and responsive. Here's the signature line from his emails:

Tassos Alefragkis

NST travel and tourism

Ia 84702, Greece

Tel 2286071199

Fax 2286071099

e-mail: info@nst-santorinitravel.com

URL: http://www.nst-santorinitravel.com Our new web site: http://www.santorini-tour.net

pkesquire, thanks so much for the information! I will take a look at their new website. It seemed to have been under construction when I looked for it a couple of months ago. If you have any input after your return from your trip, I would love to hear it. Our trip is not until July, so I have time to plan & make changes based on feedback.

I appreciate your help!

Beverly

• 1 month later...

Archived