Cabana # 1 Pictures

Nalagh

Thanks for sharing! We've got one booked 12 days or so from now and can't wait. Is that a fridge I see? I don't recall reading about there being one in the cabana's. I'm guessing the staff have an island cat or two. Did it hang out with you for the day or pay everyone a visit?

Thanks for sharing! We've got one booked 12 days or so from now and can't wait. Is that a fridge I see? I don't recall reading about there being one in the cabana's. I'm guessing the staff have an island cat or two. Did it hang out with you for the day or pay everyone a visit?

The fridge was great as was the entire exp!

The cat wanted the water from the bucket, so we hooked him up. He hung out with us and behind our cabana. :)

how far is it from the "action". Is there music on the island? I'm trying to determine if I want to be closer to the action or further out in a cabana. Thanks!

For us, it was far away enough to be quiet and we had a fan, table to eat at, roof for shade and best of all a fridge. I will always try to get one from now on! We could go and be part of the action, and we could come to our cabana for quiet. Also, the picnic area was full. People went and ate everywhere and we were so happy to have our cabana to eat at!

Cherie

For us, it was far away enough to be quiet and we had a fan, table to eat at, roof for shade and best of all a fridge. I will always try to get one from now on! We could go and be part of the action, and we could come to our cabana for quiet. Also, the picnic area was full. People went and ate everywhere and we were so happy to have our cabana to eat at!

Cherie

awesome. Thanks Cherie!

Is the hippo slide up? If not did you receive any type of credit? Can you request what number cabana you get? How many bottles of water did you get? And is the chips & salsa replenished as the day goes on?

I have a cabana booked for my Jewel cruise.

Is the hippo slide up? If not did you receive any type of credit? Can you request what number cabana you get? How many bottles of water did you get? And is the chips & salsa replenished as the day goes on?

I have a cabana booked for my Jewel cruise.

The brand new hippo slide is up and ready. If you are in a suite you can ask the pre-concierge desk to request a cabana, but it will not be guaranteed. We had 8 or so bottles of water and the chips & salsa were replenished often. The drinks are slow once ordered, but they do get there.

Hope this helps,

Cherie

IMG_8617.JPG

Love the cat. DD would love if she were around while we are there. Did you find the cabana far from things (i.e. bar, food, water, slide, etc.)?

I thought it was just far enough away from it all but not too far. We walked for about 2 minutes to get to the bathroom and another minute for food. From the ferry it was about 4-5 minutes.

Cherie

Does anyone know if you can get Crown Royal on the island? Trying to figure out if I need to smuggle it "off" of the ship since DH only drinks Crown. We've been to private islands before and they did not have it, but had plenty on the ship. :confused:

How long of a ride is the tender from the ship?

Pat

Thanks for the pictures! I've shown pictures to DW before and she said "I want one of those":). The blurb on NCL's site doesn't mention the passes to the water slide, do you still get those with the rental? Did you book online before the cruise or did you wait and book onboard? Am I correct in thinking that the beach pictures are of the beach in front of the cabanas and it is usable for swimming? Thanks!

Does anyone know if you can get Crown Royal on the island? Trying to figure out if I need to smuggle it "off" of the ship since DH only drinks Crown. We've been to private islands before and they did not have it, but had plenty on the ship. :confused:

How long of a ride is the tender from the ship?

Pat

Sorry, don't know about crown royal on GSC.

The tender from the cruise ship to GSC takes about 15-20 mins each way, and only runs when the sea is calm enough. Tenders run about every half an hour back and forth so you can return to the ship as often as needed all day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived