Itineraries for QOS

I saw this today and I thought I would share. Supposedly the QOS schedule is out on some site called CruisingPower(?). Here's the screen shot. Not sure how reliable it is. :eek:

QOS.jpg.253056c91919da6972cc38a8456f6981.jpg

I saw this today and I thought I would share. Supposedly the QOS schedule is out on some site called CruisingPower(?). Here's the screen shot. Not sure how reliable it is. :eek:

Apparently there is a sailing on 23rd Nov for 8 nights Bahamas....so that would probably be the Inaugural.

Apparently there is a sailing on 23rd Nov for 8 nights Bahamas....so that would probably be the Inaugural.

Liz, did you see anything online about the itineraries? Not sure if what I posted is correct information or not. I hope RCI posts the dates today or very soon. I know everyone is so anxious and excited to be able to plan. :D

Liz, did you see anything online about the itineraries? Not sure if what I posted is correct information or not. I hope RCI posts the dates today or very soon. I know everyone is so anxious and excited to be able to plan. :D

I got the same pic/info as you posted :D

But one of my Critters posted on our Inaugural roll call in Critters Corner that she saw 23rd Nov 8 night sailing but trying to get confirmation of this at the moment.

No pricing available though.

Cruising Power is the Search Engine available to TAs only and when booking Choice Air.

Cruising Power is the Search Engine available to TAs only and when booking Choice Air.

Thanks Patti, I actually "googled" it and saw that. Let's hope this means the dates are forthcoming on the RCI site. :)

Thanks Liz, let us know if you find any additional information. So exciting!

Ok now I am confused :o

1st Dec sailing says 11 night Southern Caribbean but in the schedules given on April 16th the 11 nighter is an Eastern Caribbean while the 12 nighter is listed as Southern Caribbean.

Ok so they have changed the ports of call most probably ?? :confused:

So where then will the Inaugural 23rd Nov 8 night Bahamas sailing call at ?

Will it be Port Canaveral, Nassau & Coco Cay ?

Or will they have changed that ?

Are we there yet :D

As Elizanessie pointed out, the itineraries showing on CP differ from the itineraries RCCL released. It's also showing a 9 night Eastern Caribbean on Feb. 20, 2015, which wasn't one of the options. Also see a 10 night Eastern for Jan. 23. Unfortunately we can't see the actual ports on these scheduled itineraries.

23rd Nov 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

1st Dec 2014 – 11 night Southern Caribbean

12th Dec 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

20th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

27th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

3rd Jan 2015 – 8 night Eastern

11th Jan 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

23rd Jan 2015 – 10 night Eastern

2nd Feb 2015 – 11 night Eastern

13th Feb 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

20th Feb 2015 – 9 night Eastern

1st March 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

13th March 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

21st March 2015 – 8 night Eastern

29th March 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

5th April 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

12th April 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

24th April 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

23rd Nov 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

1st Dec 2014 – 11 night Southern Caribbean

12th Dec 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

20th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

27th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

3rd Jan 2015 – 8 night Eastern

11th Jan 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

23rd Jan 2015 – 10 night Eastern

2nd Feb 2015 – 11 night Eastern

13th Feb 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

20th Feb 2015 – 9 night Eastern

1st March 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

13th March 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

21st March 2015 – 8 night Eastern

29th March 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

5th April 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

12th April 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

24th April 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

I guess the 8nt Bahamas Itin would be PCC, Nasua, COCOCAY ???

That's what I'm thinking Ken.

And this would be followed by the 5nt Bermuda sailing on May 2, 2015. That's the start of the Bermuda cruise season. At least I know I"LL be sailing out of Bayonne from November 2014 through August 2015 :).

Nice beach Day here today in Belmar, lol. :)

And this would be followed by the 5nt Bermuda sailing on May 2, 2015. That's the start of the Bermuda cruise season. At least I know I"LL be sailing out of Bayonne from November 2014 through August 2015 :).

Nice beach Day here today in Belmar, lol. :)

I know it's gorgeous today along the Jersey Shore Ken. Not sure when I will be able to cruise. I was hoping to do mid-Dec 2014 with DD before the holidays but I'm not a fan of the Bahamas itinerary. I would much rather do one of the 11, 12 or 9 night itineraries. I may cruise with some friends March 1, 2015 or just wait until DD graduates college to take her in early June 2015. Awww decisions, decisions! I guess I'll just book a next cruise for the QOS while on board FOS later this month until we decide.

I guess the 8nt Bahamas Itin would be PCC, Nasua, COCOCAY ???

I need to pick your brains here Ken....do you think it would it be possible for Royal to add on a 5 night Bermuda sailing before the 11/23/14 8 night Bahamas sailing...if the ship was ready early ?

I am not seeing how people will be very impressed (or keen) to book a 8 night Bahamas sailing for the Inaugural. Ok it is the ship we want to see but really...Bahamas for an Inaugural !! :(

If it had been the 11 night Southern Inaugural now that would be much better port wise but I am guessing the prices would be really scary if they did that.:eek:

I need to pick your brains here Ken....do you think it would it be possible for Royal to add on a 5 night Bermuda sailing before the 11/23/14 8 night Bahamas sailing...if the ship was ready early ?

I am not seeing how people will be very impressed (or keen) to book a 8 night Bahamas sailing for the Inaugural. Ok it is the ship we want to see but really...Bahamas for an Inaugural !! :(

If it had been the 11 night Southern Inaugural now that would be much better port wise but I am guessing the prices would be really scary if they did that.:eek:

Liz, I believe that is too late in the year to go to Bermuda, but I could be wrong. The last cruise to Bermuda in 2014 is on EX on November 1.

I agree with Patti. That would be way too late to go to Bermuda. Even Nov. 1isn't great weather wise. My GF went on the last sailing of the season to Bermuda on the EX and they said there was no beach time at all and it was on the cool side and windy.

Archived