Wine and cheese party on lawn - Equinox med

shoelover536

they did it on our 11 night one last october - the cheese and fruit was served free and they came around and charged per glass unless you had a package.

It was on a port day too late in the afternoon as many missed it

Check at cellar masters or go to the celebrity connections party on the first day at sea and ask there

On our TA to Rome on one of the sail a ways the grass was full of people on blankets enjoying wine and cheese. We joined right in ( had the classic alcohol package) and had a wonderful time. I think their might have been guitar music as well. So glad we just happened upon it. Can't say enough nice things about this event. Loved it. I have a great photo of us on the lawn but can't figure out how to post it, lol

Sounds very nice!

How would that be charged if one did not have the alcohol drinks package?

If I recall they have a fairly limited selection of wines that you can purchase by the glass using your pass (or bottle if so inclined). I also suspect if you wanted something else they would gladly accommodate that. We loved it as the timing coincided nicely with sunset. Can't wait to do it again soon.

Archived