Drink packages on Majesty

Hi Molly..

I have, in my possession, a copy of the Majesty's Cruise News dated the 25th October, the day we boarded. So I am fully qualified to give you the exact price quoted by Thomson, which is...£225 (alcoholic) £98 (non alcoholic) per person for 7 nights.

I also have a bar receipt so an example is Coke £1.80..a Black Russian cocktail £4.60 and a glass of wine £4.40. I think a pint of lager was around £3.80.

We decided there was no way we would/could or even wanted to consume that amount of alcohol in 7 days, that would be going some for us.

I hope this helps.

Terri

I'm sure others have mentioned on here that there are also wine and beer packages available on the Majesty. I don't know how much they are as we had AI at a reduced price due to booking early. On the Dream this year the wine package was 6 bottles for approx £59.50. I'm sure someone will know how much they are on Majesty.

Thank you both for your replies they are very helpful. Did not do AI on this cruise and never thought about other packages available so you have given me a good idea of prices etc. Will look on "what's on offer" when I get on board.icon14.gif

Cheers to you both, thank you.

Molly

Edited by Mollythedolly

Hi Molly..

I have, in my possession, a copy of the Majesty's Cruise News dated the 25th October, the day we boarded.

Terri

Thats the day we left the ship, hope your weather was as nice as the week we had (the previous couple of weeks were bad, we had been told, and Venice 2 weeks earlier was flooded).

I have a copy of the bar list if anyone needs anything, although i believe it is the same as the one that has been uploaded a while back.

Thats the day we left the ship, hope your weather was as nice as the week we had (the previous couple of weeks were bad, we had been told, and Venice 2 weeks earlier was flooded).

I have a copy of the bar list if anyone needs anything, although i believe it is the same as the one that has been uploaded a while back.

hopes you had a good time soda:cool:....how did you find majesty?....we are off on maj tomorrow for the first time (appears to be the marmite ship)

I'd like to see the bar list...please....trying to find it on the boards here? :confused: (I'm not very good at searching) :o

hopes you had a good time soda:cool:....how did you find majesty?....we are off on maj tomorrow for the first time (appears to be the marmite ship)

I'd like to see the bar list...please....trying to find it on the boards here? :confused: (I'm not very good at searching) :o

We liked the ship, nicely laid out, although we couldn't do as much as we usually do, as our daughter is only 18 months old (early nights), but she enjoyed herself on board, and we had a week in a hotel first.

Previously been on Destiny, Spirit, Island Escape and Dream, still put Destiny as our favourite, but that could easily be bacause it was our first, or because it was Caribbean, but i would put Majesty second (or top of current ships). Adriatic was really smooth, hardly knew we were on board.

I'll see if i can get the bar list scanned in, and find a way to post it on here, sure i can work it out.

Edited by sodafountain

Files attached as PDF (hopefully).

Page 1.pdf

Page 2.pdf

Page 3.pdf

Page 4.pdf

Page 5.pdf

Page 6.pdf

Page 7.pdf

Have a brilliant time on the Majesty. Hope she doesn't disappoint. You will have picked up plenty of tips from here. The Polo Lounge was my favourite but it does get a bit crowded at night. :)