Inclusive Experiences - MSC Cruises new pricing structure

JLawrence

Inclusive Experiences is MSC Cruises new pricing structure for October, 18th sailings onward. As of September 23, 2014, all cruises must be booked into one of the four Inclusive Experiences (Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, MSC Yacht Club).

BELLA EXPERIENCE

Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony Staterooms

Request Early or Late Dinner Seatings

FANTASTICA EXPERIENCE

Better Location of Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony Staterooms

Priority Choice of Early or Late Dinner Seatings

* Plus FREE Amenities ($250 Value)

*12 drink vouchers

*12 hour room service delivery

*50% off all fitness classes & personal training

*Free Master chef and language classes for kids

AUREA EXPERIENCE

Premium Location of Balcony Staterooms & Suites

"My Choice" Dinner Times in Private Area

* Plus FREE Amenities ($600 Value)

*UNLIMITED drinks

*Spa & Wellness Package (60 minute massage, sauna & steam room access)

*Priority boarding

*Private sundeck access (adults only)

MSC YACHT CLUB EXPERIENCE

Elite VIP Club Level with All-Inclusive Amenities

* as earlier

According this site travelers who have already booked an interior, ocean-view or B1 or B2 level balcony stateroom will automatically receive the Fantastica experience, excluding the promotional drink package offer. Those who have already booked a B3 level balcony stateroom or Aurea suite will automatically receive the Aurea experience.

Edited by JLawrence

Inclusive Experiences is MSC Cruises new pricing structure for October, 18th sailings onward. As of September 23, 2014, all cruises must be booked into one of the four Inclusive Experiences (Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, MSC Yacht Club).

BELLA EXPERIENCE

Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony Staterooms

Request Early or Late Dinner Seatings

FANTASTICA EXPERIENCE

Better Location of Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony Staterooms

Priority Choice of Early or Late Dinner Seatings

* Plus FREE Amenities ($250 Value)

*12 drink vouchers

*12 hour room service delivery

*50% off all fitness classes & personal training

*Free Master chef and language classes for kids

AUREA EXPERIENCE

Premium Location of Balcony Staterooms & Suites

"My Choice" Dinner Times in Private Area

* Plus FREE Amenities ($600 Value)

*UNLIMITED drinks

*Spa & Wellness Package (60 minute massage, sauna & steam room access)

*Priority boarding

*Private sundeck access (adults only)

MSC YACHT CLUB EXPERIENCE

Elite VIP Club Level with All-Inclusive Amenities

* as earlier

According this site travelers who have already booked an interior, ocean-view or B1 or B2 level balcony stateroom will automatically receive the Fantastica experience, excluding the promotional drink package offer. Those who have already booked a B3 level balcony stateroom or Aurea suite will automatically receive the Aurea experience.

We are currently booked on 10/25 Divina sailing from Miami with a B2 balcony room. Called MSC today (promotion starts today) and customer rep, Dave, double checked before giving me any answers. If you are currently booked, you will not get beverage package. Our room is considered Fantastica and we will NOT get the beverage package but will get priority seating for early or late dining, free room service, 50% off fitness classes and personal trainer. (children offers are also available but doesn't apply to us). I do not see where they are offering $250 Free amenities. Dave did not mention that to me either.

We are currently booked on 10/25 Divina sailing from Miami with a B2 balcony room. Called MSC today (promotion starts today) and customer rep, Dave, double checked before giving me any answers. If you are currently booked, you will not get beverage package. Our room is considered Fantastica and we will NOT get the beverage package but will get priority seating for early or late dining, free room service, 50% off fitness classes and personal trainer. (children offers are also available but doesn't apply to us). I do not see where they are offering $250 Free amenities. Dave did not mention that to me either.

If you are already booked you were not suppose to get anything the fact that they included some things is a plus. It clearly states that bookings made today and on will receive the perks

If you are already booked you were not suppose to get anything the fact that they included some things is a plus. It clearly states that bookings made today and on will receive the perks

If you click onto "this site" in JLawrence's post you will see that they do offer what was quoted to me as a previously booked passenger. No mention of the $250 onboard credit however that JLawrence mentioned in his/her post.

What is interesting is that the Premium Aurea Experience offers "Any time" dining.

I did observe this in the Divina where people arrived for dinner at 7.15pm or 7.30 and were seated at tables for 2 in the area we were seated. It seemed to be all Germans as obviously it was marketed in Germany. When I asked the maitre'd about it he said it was a special package they had booked.

This did mean that all the tables for 2 were reserved for them.

We are booked on Divina in Mar'15 and Musica in Jul'15. The rates for same category have jumped by $1100 for 2 adults and 1 child. For us, not worth the added value of $650 amenities.

Hello... I am booked on the MSC Divina sailing on October 4, 2014...will i be able to take advantage of the new perks.. I am booked in a B2 Balcony Stateroom.... If so, what perks would i be able to take advantage of?

Would appreciate an answer back...

Thank You,

Catherine

Hello... I am booked on the MSC Divina sailing on October 4, 2014...will i be able to take advantage of the new perks.. I am booked in a B2 Balcony Stateroom.... If so, what perks would i be able to take advantage of?

Would appreciate an answer back...

Thank You,

Catherine

Catherine,,,the new experience packages are available for sailings beginning on October 18th, 2014 and for new bookings made after September 23rd 2014.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Catherine,,,the new experience packages are available for sailings beginning on October 18th, 2014 and for new bookings made after September 23rd 2014.

Hi Catherine,

We are currently booked on 10/25 Divina sailing from Miami with a B2 balcony room. Called MSC today (promotion starts today) and customer rep, Dave, double checked before giving me any answers. If you are currently booked, you will not get beverage package. Our room is considered Fantastica and we will NOT get the beverage package but will get priority seating for early or late dining, free room service, 50% off fitness classes and personal trainer. (children offers are also available but doesn't apply to us).