5 per cabin on the Breeze??

MaiTaiMary

We are a family of 5 and have had to book two cabins in the past. I just noticed on the Breeze that there is a cabin that will hold all 5 of us. It's an oceanview. Here is the description:

Two twin beds (convert to king), two upper pullmans and single sofa bed. Privacy curtain. Sofa and coffee table. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower plus separate washroom with sink and junior tub. 3 closets. Picture window. Twin beds do not convert to king when both upper pullmans are in use.

Does anybody have pictures of this type of cabin??

Thanks! :D

We are a family of 5 and have had to book two cabins in the past. I just noticed on the Breeze that there is a cabin that will hold all 5 of us. It's an oceanview. Here is the description:

Two twin beds (convert to king), two upper pullmans and single sofa bed. Privacy curtain. Sofa and coffee table. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower plus separate washroom with sink and junior tub. 3 closets. Picture window. Twin beds do not convert to king when both upper pullmans are in use.

Does anybody have pictures of this type of cabin??

Thanks! :D

I am sure you will find someone to post some pics. We stayed in one when the Dream was in New York for a sleepover and the naming ceremony. It has a little different design inside the room but very functional.

It is the Deluxe Oceanview. We stayed in one on the Dream and have one booked for our up-coming September cruise on the Breeze. On the Dream, they did put the twin beds together for us and hoping the same for the Breeze. It is nice have the 2 split bathrooms;)

Edited by WAHMto5

It is a very functional Deluxe Ocean View on Deck 1. Two twins/king, two uppers, and a couch/bed. We were in one on the Dream and it was fine. Be sure you price out two cabins though as well. On the Breeze later this year, it was cheaper for me to get a Cove balcony (3) and an inside across the hall (2) than it was the Oceanview for 5.

I agree to check the prices for getting 2 rooms. If the deluxe OV for 5 comes out to be a better option, it's still a good room. I had one, but we had 3 in the room. Great room. Here are a couple pics I found of one for 5 people, and they were able to get the steward to push the 2 regular beds together. The person in the 5th bed (the upper that is above the regular beds) had to climb up to the other upper & then crawl to their bunk. There is only a few inches between the upper, so that ladder between them is useless. If the regular beds are separated, then the ladder drops down to the middle of the room, allowing easier access to that upper. Plus, the person sleeping underneath that upper has easier access to their bed if the lower beds are kept separate.

dreamquint2.jpg

dreamquint3.jpg

Edited by k2excursion

Here are photos from our stateroom 1402 (aft) which we got by selecting a guarantee ov room. Was an amazing room even tho it was just 2 of us. The 2nd bathroom with the tub and the extra closet space was great! 2d32a55899a3b55942eb0cd7735b3f6c.jpge218c36f55751ffaabaeb16d3e5d5ef4.jpg426beec486a13272c641ac9f17fa60bd.jpgde9e6c66ce390451b7500486224159fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carnival Glory 2012

Carnival Freedom 2014

Carnival Breeze 2015

Norwegian Getaway 2015 upcoming